apts for rent in manhattan

killakash

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

He wants to move to manhatten because life is easy there. Take Carrie on sex in the city for example

2 bedroom appt, and all she does is write random facts about her love life on her laptop and drink coffee/ smoke cigs all day.

Considering how much she works, carrie couldnt be paying more than $500 a month

He wants to move to manhatten because life is easy there. Take Carrie on sex in the city for example

2 bedroom appt, and all she does is write random facts about her love life on her laptop and drink coffee/ smoke cigs all day.

Considering how much she works, carrie couldnt be paying more than $500 a month

Seriously.......try $300

^send them all to Brooklyn

---

1500 is 'nt an extra-ordinary price for a studio in Manhattan..

..not a particulary good one.. but not necessarily bad..

How about a flat share..?

Try a sublet and see how things go for a while until you make a decision on staying and

then, if so, where...

Yo, I just moved to new york and I went through the same shit.

I didn't have as much money as you do, but I tried to get an apt in manhattan. If you really want a nice place in manhattan you should find a broker, hopefully a no fee broker b/c they charge a month's rent to find your spot. But you'll be finding places that aren't listed on craigs list. You give them a price and tell them what you want and they hook it up. Unfortunately, I couldn't afford anything they found, and to live on brooklyn I'd have to do a share and I didn't want to do that either. Now I live in south bronx and it sucks b/c I don't speak spanish and it takes a minute to get anywhere. but i got it for cheap!