April snow brings May flowers?

A Fire Inside

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

got to sleep at 11 this morning woke up at 2 30

went and worked for a few more futile hours went outside realized it was almost 6 (wtf?happened to daylight) to me it has been perpetually twilight and gray for weeks.. so i dont know what all this crazy talk is..

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This is fucking stupid.

Cold/Snow = I can't open my windows

I can't open my windows = I can't kick back and smoke cigars

I can't kick back and smoke cigars = shit

I'm moving back to Puerto Rico.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by suburbian bum

Either all you are fucking retarded, or you have been relitively deprived of snow your whole life and dont realize what amazing amounts of fun can be had during and after a good snow. Get creative.

I'll take option number two. And while I was deprived of snow for the first 18 years of my life, I received constant exposure to sand and ocean.

The beach and warm weather absolutely destroy snow and cold in every sense.

Guest BROWNer

yep. i've been thinkin' my whole life that i should be

living in a place that is summer all year long.

mental health is important.

For anyone who's noticed and or cares we've been having some gigantic storms as of late covering half of the US at a time.... I'm willing to attribute these massive cloud formations to global warming and the snow is probably all that damn humidity and shit in the air condensing.

Yesterday was a perfect day for beach weather..but I was at home all day. darn.. And at night it was all crisp and cool. Today it was hawwwt and windy. We had to draw landscape for art and had to walk up to this observatory thing on a huge hill and the wind blew my art board away like woooosh. I hate snow. Maybe if i could snowboard or learn to or do fun stuff with friends it would be fun. But I always have bad experiences with snow. I like to laugh at people falling on it and drinking hot cocoa though.

Archived