Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

April FooLS!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SpyD, Mar 25, 2003.

1. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

Since April fools day is comming up soon, i was wondering what you guy's favorite tricks/pranks are to pull.

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

It's my hippy step brother's birthday.... we've wore the obvious jokes out a couple times before.

3. bug

bug Guest

go to someone's party and shit in the tank of their toilet. everytime they flush, shit water comes into the bowl.

4. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

i would say this thread is a bit premature...

i always enjoy the prank where you pretend like you care about other people and their feelings.

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

this is one i made up a few years back..

go driving on the freeway and look for suckers on the road.
    pull up next to them and give them a concerned look and yell, "there's something caught on the bottom of your car..use hand language to show them that youre serious.make sure the get the idea that something is on thier car that shouldnt be there.

most likely they'll pull over and check

i've gotten 3 tour busses filled with tourists..the tourists started throwing shakas/aloha hand signals andi was like NOOOO! THERE IS SOMETHING UNDER THE BUS!!!..they had to read my lips and hand language, but they got really scared and warned the bus driver. pretty funny.

6. Dirty_habiT

Haha, that is rather funny, they'd have to be kinda slow to not realise that it was a April fool's joke.

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i started doing that on a april fools day, but its always fun to do all year.

8. Dirty_habiT

Right, there is no reason why you cannot and should not carry out your pranks year round.

9. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

My friend's garage door opener can open another garage door like around the corner from his, so we're gonna open it late at night and sneak in and put a big sign saying "WE'RE WATCHING YOU!" in there and then close the door behind us.

I like the pull over one, any more?

10. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

no no no!! throw a map with circled "targets" for terrorist attacks..copy some arabian handstyles and mark it on the map.he will think his garage was invaded by osama himself..i dont know

im gonna be on payphones calling military police departments saying that there are men on the side of the base trying to sneak in..

11. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

cooking oil on the toilet seat.

plastic wrap on the toilet seat.

shit in a bag, place on neighbors porch, light it on fire,
    bang on door, run, laugh hysterically.

the usual

12. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

13. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

and that's when your Mom starts to cry.

14. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

shit in a shoe box then slide it under a buddies bed..it will drive him mad..then when he finds it he will be even madder

15. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

we did this!!! in my old mental hospital "willow springs" up in reno NV

this guy was sitting in his doorway screaming!!i have a headache!!

the problem was this guy stunk so bad already that the staff didint even think it was a shoebox filled wiht shit.