--APR--POO-- ***I <3 FISHING***

duh-rye-won

--APR-- appreciation thread

--POO-- i was holding in a monster shit when i made this thread and i almost crapped myself.

I <3 Fishing.

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/gooose/gk_shark.jpg'>

from left to right: granpappy iquit, i dunno, papa iquit.

big motherfucking tiger shark caught out of the jones beach inlet on long island a few years before a came out of my mommies vagina.

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/gooose/849027399552l.jpg'>

a dolphin i got in mexico.

i got shitloads of fishing pics but they at my folks house. i'll ask papa iquit to scan some more.

anyone else down with this manly recreational pastime?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Fishing is great.... I live next to a military base that's on a lake, and all around the lake it says do not eat the fish, and do not swim... hrmmm I wonder way... is it because they have NUKE SILOS in the water?

eat one, just to rebel

Originally posted by onesecondple

eat one, just to rebel

nah I'm sure it wouldn't be good, the water's all murky and it's a man made lake.... so, yeah go figure.

I live next to Vought and Lockheed Martin, I'm sure they've got something going on here, I've heard from alot of different people around, that there are really missile silos in some of the hills and grass fields.... there's lots of places like that around here that are off limits. They even have warning signs saying that they can use deadly force if they catch you, but I've never wanted to test it out.

On topic, I haven't fished in so long... closest thing was when me and a friend would go to the grocery store with a purse and put it on a fishing line, and reel it when people would try to get it.... gold.

my parents' fridge is littered with pics of fish my dad and fam/friends have caught. i grew up fishing here and there and am pretty damn down. i just like to chill in a boat and relax, drink pepsi and get sunburned. my mom has a friend who's husband had a big pond built at their house and filled with rainbow trout, pretty dope to just go catch a fish whenever ya want.

Originally posted by PalestineOne

Hey iquit, did you eat that dolphin? did it taste amazingly good? I bet they do. I went fishing only once with my family and didnt catch shit, we gave up forever, we didnt even really know what the hell to do. Fuck fishing and every other patient shit.

lake fishin is all about sittin in a lawn chair with like 3 poles cast out sittin there smokin cigars and shit bein redneck, its great