Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

appreciation thread for the Girlfriends

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by krie, Oct 12, 2002.

1. krie

krie Guest

so as i await my girlfriend to arrive at my door all i can do is think about how great she is. not only is she beautiful she has the best personality. my girl works at a health food shop in a shopping center. makes healthy things like healthy milkshakes, fruit salads etc. the place is dope, and i always get hookt up with free stuff from her. her family praise me, there is always beer in the fridge for when im ova and if im keen to drink. lets didicate this to the girlfriends and what they do to make you happy! :king:

2. sneak

sneak Guest

fizzirst.

i broke up with my girl a few weeks ago. :( im still hurting

3. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

you forgot just one thing...

"WE AINT LOVE THEM HOES!!"
    therefore they get no appreciation.

just kidding.

4. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i just asked my girl out the other day
    she seems like the perfect match
    all my friends who are girls say so atleast

this scares me somewhat
    what if this is the last girl im ever with

but yea i think shes beautiful and great to be around
    more later when things start to go downhill

5. krie

krie Guest

my mate has bin with his girl for 3 years, hes 17
    he swears she is the onee
    he has bin with loads of girls but wen he even compares other girls to this one, he says they dont come close.
    my girl and i bin togetha for 6mnths and its looking good :king:

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

holy crap thats young

7. krie

krie Guest

my girlfriends older sister bin with her guy for 4 years. they first met when she was 15. long time hey! :king:

8. When

When 12oz Loyalist

man thats just... wow
    so young to be tied down

9. krie

krie Guest

no joke

my mate that is 17, bin with her for 3 years -
    we be at partys all pist as, and he gets a call from his girl and he puts on this lil voice all lovey etc and then when he gets off the fone. he makes excuses for about half an hour how hes going home to sleep, or he feels sick etc, then he bails off to her house

it shits the rest of us guys how he just bails like that so easy..to much commitment at such a young age.

its crazy

10. Pushing 5 years with my girl come Xmas... Girlfriends are nice to have.
    Today we slept late, I made some kickass brunch and we just hungout, butter.

11. krie

krie Guest

girlfriends rock

thats wut i dig, the hangin out part
    just sitting there perchin with them watching a video or sumthing
    dont have to say anything at all yet u know u are both there enjoying one anothers company.

12. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i enjoy just hanging out with her
    but i love the sex

13. krie

krie Guest

:lol: which guy doesnt ?

14. krie

krie Guest

id like to dedicate my 1200 post to my girlfriend Erin :love2:

15. When

When 12oz Loyalist