Appreciation Thread For The BoyFriends

DEE38

Since the girlfriends got one, i'm starting one for the boyfriends.

This is dedicated to the boys in the girlfriend appreciation thread for being so sweet and appreciating their women.

This is also for the girls on 12oz to appreciate their guys also.

And if your single this is me :dazed: <<drunk.. drinking a forty for your wonderful independance. :)

My boy is really damn dope. He just left my pad right now... and all I can think about is how lucky I am, and how much he is missed. He's so funny. He's so hot. He's always there to cheer me up when shit gets tough. He's so great. :: sigh ::

The best is when we'll play some dope music... like richie valenz's sleepwalk, or the cranberries "wheyour gone".. and we slow danc like we're at a damn prom or something.. and we're the king and queen... and we're on spot lite... or when we're outside laying on the concrete on the patio lookin at the stars... or when i'm drunk. .. and he takes care of me. Brings me up to his room, tucks me in... and play me stairway to heaven on his acoustic.

And I slowly... doze... off... with...a.. smile.................

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00257660f00000001.jpg'>

he gets kisses like whoa!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DEE38

or when i'm drunk. .. and he takes care of me.

i always takin care of my girl when she drinks, she ethier comes out one night and wont drink at all, or she comes out for the night and gets thrashed off alcohol. but i dont mind taking care of her, its wut a bf's there to do. shes taken care of me once or twice wen ive bin thrashed, its just wut u do for ya girl/guy.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

uhh...i dont think i want a boyfriend

im as desperate for a girl as that weird looking kid that we used to al make fun and put his picture in eveyer..hwer the fuck did j go...god damit...

The last thing I could ever do is take my boyfriend for granted...

:love2:

I can't wait to-

paint subways with him tonight

go to the 3 story abandoned theatre reborn as a reggae/heavy metal club

cuddle up in bed and fall asleep the happiest girl in the world.

why cant i land a thug chick? i always get the softhearted girls that are never down for shit, that always fall in love. i seriously need to start being more of an assertive asshole. the things i would do for a girl that could kick some ass, and outdrink me and my boys.

Originally posted by Glik0

DEE, by any chance is your boyfriend a drug dealer? Or in a gang?

Nah he isn't. But he's used to be in a band if that counts for anything. I heard bands are more thugged out than any drug dealer of gang can ever be. I heard crews are pretty insane also.

And I am part Asian yes.

I haven't seen my bf since I moved out of SF. He came to visit me this weekend and I was hit with that nervous feeling you get when you first start going out, butterflies in our tummies.

He's so cute I can't help but just stare at him, I love watching him when he's studying. He cares about me unconditionally and best of all, he makes me laugh harder and more often then anyone else.:love:

Originally posted by DEE38

And if your single this is me :dazed: <<drunk.. drinking a forty for your wonderful independance. :)

Yuck to all the lovey dovey crap! It ain't Valentine's Day. I think I'm enjoying my independence a little much. Maybe in a few years I'll get into the mushy stuff again, but until then...

Wild in the streets..... running wild in the streets!

:)

how about appreciation for the guys who COULD be so good for the girl who would give them the time but never will because nice guys finish last?:( screw me...

thelonliestwilter.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Wilt

how about appreciation for the guys who COULD be so good for the girl who would give them the time but never will because nice guys finish last?:( screw me...

thelonliestwilter.

fucking A....

Archived