Applying Fabric To Shoes?

GLIK$

I just ran into a whole buncha Luis Vuitton 'left over' fabric if you will and I want to throw that shit on MY ADIDAS.

Ya bling.

Anyone know how to do anything like this?

I was thinking just careful cutting and spray adhesive then some kind of water proofing? I don't know.

Holler back.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ha, the flea markets 'round here got loads of that face gucci, louis vitton, and prada shiot, i see little teeney bopper hores wearin that shit all the damn time, but i have seen air force's, dunks, and even timbs done up in the real shit, its pretty fresh but only if you got the matchin' 'fit:D

im not speaking for everyone here, but most of us aren't skilled in the cobbler's line of work, so do what everyone tells every toy who comes on here asking for ink recipes and shit of that nature, experiment and find out for yourself what works, homes:rolleyes:

Yeah i took a gucci hat i had and cut it up and added it to my shoes before. I just measured the size of the area that need to be covered very carefully or made stencils for the tongue since it was curved. Then I applied the strips of Gucci fabric to the leather of the shoe with very light coats of super glue so that it doesnt squish out onto the leather of the shoes. When i was done they were pretty fresh.

my boy did this with blank bandanas with white bucket paint splashed on um for his uptowns, he used superglue but then graduated onto using rubbercement, he never water proofed um because he would always re do them for every outfit, kinda like a one time thing, but i dont see why any water proof spray you can pick up at foot locker wouldnt do the trick

Archived