Apple Introduces Ipod Photo

Nekro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I figure in about 8-9 months the price will drop and the color screens will come standard on all the models.

Honestly, I don't see myself scrolling through my high resolution digital photos on a screen the size of a couple postage stamps, so I'll probably wait a while to get one of these. It's only a matter of time before I can watch postage stamp size video.

well that's just great isnt it.. why cant they just make a product and never improve it so the dumbasses that bought the damn thing too quickly dont feel so stupid when they bring out a better version a few months after you've bought the older version.

Bah fuck evolution.

just out of intrest what is the battery life?

the new iPods are hot but i wouldnt suggest buying one till we see how they work out for all those people that have the disposable income that just "have to have the newest thing out." my sister bought the iPod mini the day it came out and she had to return it for new ones 4 times, they just everntually gave her a new 20 gig for free. meanwhile i buy my 40gig off a booster in NYC for $250 bucks right before the last one came out and i havent yet had a problem.

Dude.... why do people say things like "3rd generation" "1st generation" ipod ? I understand what it means, but its just flat ridiculous. That shit drives me nuts.

And also, why do people use the headphones that ipods come with? They are horrible.

They wear the headphones to look cool. Even the $40 in ear jobs are crappy.

People say "1st generation" because it's quicker than saying "the one with the ball bearing scroll wheel and the buttons you actually have to press."

Onesecondplease: they're pretty sweet, but I don't see these uber expensive photo ones being worth the money.

Originally posted by Nekro@Nov 12 2004, 01:23 AM

They wear the headphones to look cool. Even the $40 in ear jobs are crappy.

People say "1st generation" because it's quicker than saying "the one with the ball bearing scroll wheel and the buttons you actually have to press."

Onesecondplease: they're pretty sweet, but I don't see these uber expensive photo ones being worth the money.

Wearing the stock headphones make you a target to get it stolen.

the photo ones would only be worth it if they had a camera in them.

Archived