apparently im on the "no-fly" list

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

some terrorist apparently has my name. so i clear that up and eventually get to go to security where im just about given a cavity search. when they were done w/ that the fucking assfuck who thinks his job of searching luggage is a godsend hands me my shit in a HUGE messy pile. i tell him he better pack that shit the way he found it and he popped off at the mouth. so i told him what i thought of him and a police officer asked me what the problem was and i said that the TSA guy was an asshole and that was the only real problem. i honestly think the people at the airport are worthless.....then i passed out on the plane...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Youre the second guy i know to have this happen to, a friend of mine gets taken off the plane because they ran his name against their database or something and he shared the same name as an al qaeda motherfucker . Anyways they take him to some office and he had to wait until they cleared his shit, the people there were pretty nice about the whole shit and paid for his roundtrip flight and gave him credit at one of those stores in the airport.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by seeking@Feb 20 2005, 11:08 AM

this would be 100x's funnier if you guys knew what hesh's name was. hahaha.

awesome.

im sayin. i have the whitest american name ever...i kinda wish you were there to witness it seeks

Originally posted by Æ°@Feb 20 2005, 10:59 AM

I'll be dippin out on an international flight next week, and the airline managed to spell my name wrong on the tickets. I'm expecting some shit like this to happen to me.

you better get that fixed asap. there's a good chance you might not bet let on the flight. i know a travel agent and she was telling me about she triple checks the spelling and makes sure that the names they give are the ones that appear on their ID because airlines are strict like that.

and when i first read this last night i was wondering how a guy with hesh's name got on a no fly list. you think a that is reserved for dudes with names like Cat Stevens and shit.

-yes, i do.

TSA are fucking dickheads. Around New Years I was in Chicago (I think it was O'Hare...) at like 4:30 in the morning with like 2 hours of sleep, there's not a damn person in the airport besides a few sleeping people, so I see I a couple TSA guys and ask him where I might find some coffee (since they work there) and the assholes just give me a dirty look and keep walking.

....ugh.

i flew to portl;and a while back and had a box cutter (metal sheafed[sp?]) in my carry on through 8 searches. The white guy i was flying with got almost body searched each time as they let me skate through.

this is where affirmative action and racial profiling work for the brothers. Cause we all know it aint no jewels cash or crack on he plane and we dont want no problems. This is also why the DC sniper got me so mad. WHy all of a sudden blacks gotta be entering into NEW areas of crime? There are still certain crimes that when i hear about them im like "safe" casue a black man surely didnt do it; another dc sniper and thatll be over.

the plane is jsut like an office and we all know white folks lose it at the office.