Apparently I represent something asian males really hate

Gunm

If it isn't obvious to folks around here, I've got a thing for asian girls. I date one, I have a calender of em and i have a few "adult titles" that center around them specifically. I know i am not alone in this.

ANyway, my gf sent me a link to this website. Apparently asian males aren't too happy with gents like myself....

""When an Asian guy sees a white guy with an Asian girl, the typical reaction is punk ass fetish motherfucker and sell out bitch. The Asian guy wonders what the white guy brings to the table that he doesn't have, and wonders why the Asian girl can't find what she wants in an Asian male. It makes us feel inferior. It makes us feel that she would rather disregard her culture than be with us. It makes us feel at a loss. It makes us mad.

Call it insecurity or jealousy or whatever, but we don't like it. And when I say we I don't mean everybody I'm talking about the majority (and yes it is a majority) of Asian men that frown upon the banana (or other mix) relationships. There is really not a good way to explain why we feel this way. Maybe it's because we feel like our interest and dedication is not reciprocated back to us. Hard to say. And yeah, I know it's not a good reason, but that's just the way it is."

Damn! Ha ha ha, i laugh at you foo! Now i have more cause to play up my "inter-racial" relationship in public. HA!

http://stuffthatisawesome.tripod.com/awesome/id26.html

click this link for the rest. Includes funny pictures and a diagram of the average white guy's brain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would never go out with an asian dude. well never say never but the chances are pretty slim.

my hubby is half filipino...but he's also half of the rest of the world. so yea, if i was to date an asian dude, he has to be half of something else and the other half better not be another part of asia.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

thats really fucking funny. my brother dated a flip girl for 2 years, and all of her asian guy friends would be like, 'your too good for him' blah blah blah. funny shit.

hahahahahahahha....this is funny cus its kinda true...and not only with asians....i got hated on for my uuh...i guess u can call it a fetish for latinas...and i got a few black homies that hated on for dating white chicks....hahahahha man what a world we live in....its like were being racist for others not being racist....

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Haha. My old roommate used to tell me all the time that the black man was taking all the white women as payback for slavery. Thats kinda relevant.

the thing is, look at most 'inter racial' couples....it's a skinny ass little black guy and a huge fat ass white trash bitch.

that's restitution for 400 years of slavery?

hate to break it to you 'brother' but you're falling for the banana in the tailpipe on that one (again).

its funny, i dont even think twice when i see asian/mexicans and whites together. it shouldnt even qualify as being 'inter-racial'. like when blacks and mexicans date....that's not inter racial, it's just two different shades of brown.

what's that called, on the color wheel? the color directly beside itself? like blue, with green on one side and purple on the other. as far as im concerned, blue should be able to bang green OR purple, and not have anyone say anything.

of course blue should be able to bang orange also, but i cant fault someone for atleast taking notice of it, i mean, look at it....blue and orange all mashing together, making muddy buddies...that one's gonna stick out like a black man in a blizzard. (or, to be fair, a white guy in.... ummm.... ummm.... a white guy at a coogi store.)

anyway, the moral of the story is that asian guys have 'RDS' 'ride dick syndrome', and well...sorry homie.

seeks/it's not a fetish if you love them all (well, the hot ones anyway)

the other moral of the story is that if you find someone who you actually love and have something in common with as a human being, that is a hellof alot more important than some bullshit idea that you can only find that connection with someoen of your own race.

sure, if you make your 'race' your primary focus of life, then i guess it makes sense, but i dont give two shits about taking 'pride' (or finding shame) in what those that came before me did.

i mean...i do so much awesome shit everyday, if i sat around thinking of all the wonderous accomplishments of the germans and scandinavians, i would have no time for 12oz....or.......dreaming of slanted oriental puntang.

racial fetishes get the bozack.

be interested in a girl because you're interested, not because of what race they are.

but, jokes on you when you get with some busted ho just cause she's asian and everybody laughs at you.

Asians are weird. Especially in Hawaii. Many Grandmothers will not discourage teen pregnancy because they want grandchildren. Often times, they can be racist. Not direct hatred towards others, but you go into like a japanese/chinese store and you know the workers could give a damn about helping you.

It has something to do with their culture.

Dont get me wrong though...there are alot of cool ones out there

I'm going to drop a nice white girl for a better asian girl.

note the keyword: better.

I'm goingto go read the rest of that article and chuckle at poor guy who cant get laid.

I know someone who has a fetish for white boys. She's black. Well its not so much a fetish, she thinks black guys are nothing but trash. She thinks im stupid for messing with them. Thats cool, a lot of people think Im stupid. But she has to open her big fucking ugly mouth about it all the damn time. This make me murderous-want to skin her and make a fucking rug out of her-angry. So....as long as you keep an open mind, and dont think like said bitch does, interracial dating is cool. Blah. Arrgh. Fuck.

Hahaha poor asian guys. I can't say me or anyof my girlfriends have ever pointed out a hot full asian guy. I mean there are some but. I dont know. haha.

But there are plenty of goodlooking half asian dudes i suppose.

I'll just blame my taste on genetics..my Filipina mom didn't date asian fellows and neither have I. Im such an ass.

I cant wait till TT Boy gets home so i can show him a cross section of his brain.

http://stuffthatisawesome.tripod.com//site...hitguybrain.jpg'>

the thing is about that website is that he basically blames "sell out asian chicks...and women of the world" for his problem. what if he's the problem and being asian doesnt have to do with his problem in finding the proper asian girl?

that whole article pisses me off. talk about bitter that man.

My brother is Asian, and he's never had a problem with girls at all. He gets more play than me (and I have never been turned down). He's had girls fly all the way from SF just to see him for one night. I've had 2 boyfriends my whole life, and he's had about 20 cute girlfriends including a model with a brand new BMW.

Asian girls stereotyping Asian guys is not cool.

I never went out with Asian guys in high school because my brother knew ALL of them in a 20 mile radius. If he found out any of them tried to touch me they'd get fucking punked. Now that we're a little older, he's seen me date white boys or hispanic boys and long as they're cool and give him cigarrettes, he doesn't give a fuck. Gotta love overprotective brothers.... not only did he teach me how to fight, he watched my back.

Archived