Apology to Americans (for Kilo)

casekonly

i came across this and a website for the peaceful takeover of america by canada...i wish i could find that link...dammit..

Apology to Americans

The same Canadian Apology as featured on This Hour Has 22 Minutes early in 2003. You can view the Apology to Americans here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On behalf of Canadians everywhere, I'd like to offer an apology to the United States of America. We haven't been getting along very well recently and for that, I am truly sorry.

I'm sorry we called George Bush a moron. He is a moron, but it wasn't nice of us to point it out. If it's any consolation, the fact that he's a moron shouldn't reflect poorly on the people of America. After all, it's not like you actually elected him.

I'm sorry about our softwood lumber. Just because we have more trees than you doesn't give us the right to sell you lumber that's cheaper and better than your own. It would be like if, well, say you have 10 times the television audience we did and you flood our market with great shows, cheaper than we could produce. I know you would never do that.

I'm sorry we beat you in Olympic hockey. In our defense I guess our excuse would be that our team was much, much, much, much better than yours. As a way of our apology, please accept all of our Canadian NHL teams, which one by one are going out of business and moving to your fine country.

I'm sorry about our waffling on Iraq. I mean, when you're going up against a crazed dictator, you want to have your friends by your side. I realize it took more than two years before you guys pitched in against Hitler, but that was different: Everyone knew he had weapons.

I'm sorry we burnt down your White-House during the war of 1812. I see you've rebuilt it! It's very nice.

I'm sorry for Alen Thick, Shania Twain, Celen Dion, Lover Boy, the song from Sherif that ends with the high pitched end note, your beer. I know we had nothing to do with your beer, but we feel your pain.

And finally on behalf of all Canadians, I'm sorry that we're constantly apologizing for things in a passive-aggressive way, which is really a thinly veiled criticism. I sincerely hope that you're not upset over this, because, we've seen what you do to countries with whom you get upset with. For 22 Minutes, I'm Anthony St.Joseph, I'm Canadian. And I'm sorry.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always thought Canada is more like what America should be like. American's like to run their mouths and be like 'DAMN! CANADA, ITS NO DIFFERENT THAN HERE UP THERE!', but Canada is gravy, straight up and down I love it up there, and if the Canadian's wont fight, I'll fight for the Canadians!

AWESOME!!:lol:

Did anyone see that episode of the Simpsons last weekend

where they sang a the Canadian National Anthem? Oh that was good.

And Bart says "Canada will solve all our problems".

I suggest everyone in the states visit Canada at least once.

It might just change you opinion of this barren, frozen tundra.

(and the women are hot too!)

Free Health Care for ALL!!!!

and now is an incredible time for the canadian government too.

• Paul Martin is becoming the PrimeMinister and even Bono can to his party.
    Bono gave this moving speach about how much faith he has in Paul Martin.

Toronto (the NYC of canada) has a new mayor with a very leftist agenda.

Jack Layton (a serious leftist from toronto) was elected to head the New Democratic Party

serious changes coming up quickly.

haha. not to mention that growing/smoking marijuana is perfectly legal... thank goodness for our open-minded brothers to the north.

i was, at one time consdiering giving up my citizenship here in the states for a canadian citizenship. i'd really love to do it, but i'm kinda worried about the job market, etc. i've only been trained professionally asa bartender, and i don't know if canada needs more bartenders. not exactly something you see on the nightly news in the states. i should look into it a little more

well seing as most 'bartenders' work under the table in almost every country, it wouldn't be too tough.

I'm sure you could also claim refugee status because you're 'felling an evil empire'.

oh wait... that wasn't so subtle.

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

canada is basically a cleaner america

dont foget:

liberal, less crime, free health care, more fit, better educated,

more politically active, gun controlled, not over-populated etc.....

Originally posted by Kilo7-

better start looking before you guys get another draft going on.

Eh, from what I've read that shouldn't happen until sometime in '05. I'll be 25 by then. Really I just think that it's a much better place in all aspects than the United States. You know how people always say, "If you don't like it then leave"? I would love to. If it were only warmer there my wife would be sold.

^^^

Dude, like I said, move to BC. It's the microcosm of the entire country. On the east side, you've got the mountains, the snow, the forests, then on the west side you have the ocean, the warm, the rain, then in the south you have the tropical hotness, with peach orchards, warm lakes, beaches, all that lovely stuff. And they're all within a 5/6 hour drive of each other....

Plus they grow weed there. Touchè.

BC is the shit but dont sleep on toronto. Aside from it being a bit cooler than usual right now, bc is ill. the north shore mountains got the first sprinkling of snow so now they look even more beautiful. its the warmest your gonna get in all of canada I think.

Archived