Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Aphex Twin fans...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by pulk, Aug 28, 2001.

1. pulk

pulk Guest

2. Has anyone seen that aphex twin video.It's all white with umbrelas and monster faced bitches...Very wierd video.

3. kid toucher

kid toucher Member

track 3 on Windowlicker, with the music box samples, that is the shit

------------------
    [​IMG]

4. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

not sure what they do now,but the old ambient
    stuuf was kinda cool to fall asleep to.

5. ahhh...
    one step ahead of all of you.

get the first disc but don't download the second one, but buy the complete album when it comes out...........

track number two on the first disc is my favorite.

6. acutally download the whole album. it beats almost anything that has already been release or is going to be released this year..

7. pulk

pulk Guest

Yeah, that was the Windowlicker video.. It was taking the piss out of R&B/Gangsta Rap videos.. as for the monster faced bitches, Chris Cunningham (who made the film) cut and pasted Richard D. James (Aphex Twin)'s face onto the women.. I think that he's just slightly insane.. Check out the video for Come To Daddy for more same-faced madness..
    And while we're on the topic of IDM - when the hell are Boards Of Canada going to get around to releasing a new album? I'm quite certain they've finished it..

8. backcountrywriter

backcountrywriter Member

That come to daddy video is the shit if its the one i'm thinking of. Is that the one where the guy screams at some old lady and all her skin goes everywhere. If so like i've said it is the shit.

9. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

that exclusive track that warp released was a bit of a
    disappointment i found.....some nice bits, but overall
    the track kinda sucked.
    hopefully the album is dope...
    as far as the videos.....some people have such a
    low standard for weird or 'insane'....
    i thought that shit was pretty chill.

10. [​IMG]

11. brown twinkie

heh....get down with your bad self tess http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//tongue.gif'>
    i like them,chris cunningham is a real talent, but they aren't [i]that[/i] weird....
    not enough to be banned in my op anyhow.

12. chizm

chizm Senior Member

you're rad. thanks.

13. pulk

pulk Guest

14. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

....ok so ive only heard a couple of songs, so im psyched...im currently just taking the whole files through my t1 at work!...gotta love it...anyway, what exactly is this? is it a new album?....sorry like i said i dont really know anything about em....but i guess i will shortly....and best of all props to you for sharing FTP sites!!!!!!

rOe

15. brown twinkie

i should make a tape for you roe.

pulk: um.....i don't really know what you're trying to tell me......

dibs: dope dood. good score, special order or store buy?