APHEX TWIN FAN TRADING THREAD

fr8lover

I HAVE the following i can rip:

APHEX TWIN - ...I CARE BECAUSE YOU DO

APHEX TWIN - THE RICHARD D JAMES ALBUM

APHEX TWIN - COME TO DADDY (AMERICAN)

APHEX TWIN - COME TO DADDY (UK PART 1)

APHEX TWIN - COME TO DADDY (UK PART 2 ORANGE)

APHEX TWIN - SELECTED AMBIENT WORKS 85-92

APHEX TWIN - SELECTED AMBIENT WORKS II

APHEX TWIN - ON (SINGLE)

APHEX TWIN - VENTOLIN EP

APHEX TWIN - GIRL/BOY EP

APHEX TWIN - DONKEY RHUBARB CD

CAUSTIC WINDOW - COMPILATION

AFX - ANALOGUE BUBBLEBATH 3

MIKE AND RICH - EXPERT KNOB TWIDDLERS

I HAVE the following mp3s:

AFX - ANALOGUE BUBBLEBATH 2

AFX - ANALOGUE BUBBLEBATH 5

QCHASTIC - QCHASTIC EP

GAK - GAK

I NEED fast access to the following for leach to all my stuff:

HANGABLE AUTO BULB 1

HANGABLE AUTO BULB 2

ANALOGUE BUBBLEBATH 1

ANALOGUE BUBBLEBATH 4

CAUSTIC WINDOW EP

MELODIES FROM MARS

POLYGON WINDOW - SURFING ON SINE WAVES

POLYGON WINDOW - QUOTH EP

UNIVERSAL INDICATOR 1

UNIVERSAL INDICATOR 2

BRADLEY STYDER EPS

this might look foreign to some people but i was just curious if anyone had these...BROWNer, Mammero? anyone?

thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I have his unreleased remix album ("26 Mixes for Cash", courtesy of Dirty Habit), which has some really nice stuff and some pretty forgettable tunes. You know, the standard Aphex Twin album.

As for CD's, I have both SAWs, I Care Because You Do, and Druqks, yet I do not have the RDJ Album (probably his best). Trade? Beer,

El Mamerro

i have all of the above listed, however, its all on vinyl. i would gladly burn them for you if anyone has a quick and inexpensive way for me to transfer the analogue record format to a digital one. i am sure one of you computer savvy people have a way.

if i remember right, browner has an impressive collection of aphex twin, maybe he can help you.

Originally posted by DIBS

i have all of the above listed, however, its all on vinyl. i would gladly burn them for you if anyone has a quick and inexpensive way for me to transfer the analogue record format to a digital one. i am sure one of you computer savvy people have a way.

if i remember right, browner has an impressive collection of aphex twin, maybe he can help you.

if i remember correctly you can record them straight to the computer from stereo via stereo cord or 1/8" cable and then encode the wav to mp3. thats a lot of crap to do...you have some of the stuff i need on vinyl? thats some pricey pricey stuff these days. check ebay.

El Mamms: on soulseek there are quite a few people who have 26 mixes, ive heard quite a few of the songs and frankly im not planning on downloading it until its neccessary for the collection.

lots of stuff on soulseek but deadly connections and queues...

Yeah, I only listen to about 4-5 of the songs in there regularly. The rest is just filler music.

Guest BROWNer

considering i got ripped off hardcore, i can hook you up not too shabbadooski..

the remainder of my afx collection is some vinyl, but mostly its either mp3 or old tape mixes... all cd stuff was stolen from me 3 years ago along with a fuckload of other stuff and i've yet to replace practically all of it. dirty habit hookt me up with the orig version of laughable butane bob...if he can't hook you up i will, and i can also hook you up with children talking, hangable auto bulb, everyday, custodian discount, and arched maid whateverwhatever the title is(its actually slightly fucked up, but good enough)...also a live version of laugable butane bob....powerpill:dazed:...............i used to have a load of live afx stuff on minidisc, with alot of old tunes with amazing new passages and reworked parts, but arrrrghh, my minidisc is hooped, plus all but one of those got wrecked when i spilled brew all over them. i have pretty bad luck. you should be able to find polygon window around...i'm pretty sure it was recently(last couple of years) re-pressed or something....i could be wrong................

holla and i'll hook you up.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by El Mamerro

yet I do not have the RDJ Album (probably his best).

you better get on that shit!

holla and i'll hook you up with the couple mp3's i have

from that album.

I cant do it at the moment... I have some mp3's off the album too, I guess the most important tracks, but I've always wanted the whole thing and the local record store never marks the damn album under $15.99. I'll see you online at some later point. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived