1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

AOL's hip-hop dictionary.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AeRoSoL JuNkiE, Aug 13, 2002.

1. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE 12oz Elite Member

AOL's hip-hop dictionary.

Discussion started by AeRoSoL JuNkiE - Aug 13, 2002

a minute - phrase - A relatively short interval of time. "Vanilla Ice hasn't had a hit in a minute."

dog (dawg) - noun - 1.) A man who is unfaithful or treats his female partners unchivalrously. "My ex-boyfriend is such a dog." (2.) One's compatriot or comrade. "I'm just hanging with my dogs, watching 'Trading Spaces.'" (3) Verb: To insult or criticize. "My friends are dogging me for buying the new Yanni CD, but I don't care."

floss - (floss) - verb - To live a luxurious or decadent lifestyle. "Since he got his Hamptons house, my dentist is really flossing."

heezy (hee-zee) - noun - 1.) The house (literally and figuratively.) "If that's how you're going to act, I'm taking my toys and going back up in the heezy." 2.) The hook (figuratively), as in "off the hook," or spectacular. "Man, that new Celine Dion track was off the heezy!"

fo sheezy (fo shee-zee) - interjection - For sure; certainly. See also fo shizzle. "Dairy products are an important source of calcium, fo sheezy."

fo shizzle (fo shi-zul) - interjection - For sure; certainly. See also fo sheezy. "Spinach is an excellent source of iron, fo sheezy."

ice (ice) - noun - Diamonds. "I'm having my ice appraised at the jeweler's."

iced out (iced owt) - adj. phrase - Bedecked in diamonds. "Liz Taylor was really iced out at that charity gala."

mad (mad) - adverb - Very; extremely; or, a great deal of. "Martha Stewart's got mad recipes in her magazine."

playa (play-uh) - noun - A charming ladies' man or Casanova; also, one who lives a luxurious or affluent lifestyle. "Former President Bill Clinton is a true playa."

props (props) - plural noun - Accolades; credit for work well done. "Dad deserves mad props for lowering his cholesterol level."

rock - verb - To wear or sport. "Grandpa was rocking his plaid pants on the golf course today."

ya heard? - interjection - Used for rhetorical emphasis when conveying a point. "The stock market is definitely going to rebound in the fourth quarter, ya heard?"

Thank me later.

AeRoSoL JuNkiE - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. JIGSAW

JIGSAW Guest

JIGSAW - Replied Aug 13, 2002

ahahaha

3. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl 12oz Senior Member

dahighlifdhl - Replied Aug 13, 2002

hahahahahha^

dahighlifdhl - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. Grandola

Grandola 12oz Senior Member

Grandola - Replied Aug 13, 2002

aol... thats the funny part.

hehehe jokes...
    [​IMG]

Grandola - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

Sarah Tonin - Replied Aug 14, 2002

Sarah Tonin - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang 12oz Elite Member

Mr. Mang - Replied Aug 14, 2002

haha. i love the part about the YANNI cd.

Mr. Mang - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber 12oz Veteran Member

d-town_bomber - Replied Aug 14, 2002

i dont think its that funny

d-town_bomber - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. platapie

platapie Guest

platapie - Replied Aug 14, 2002

wubba wubba wubba

9. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl 12oz Senior Member

dahighlifdhl - Replied Aug 14, 2002

wubba?

dahighlifdhl - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks 12oz Veteran Member

ElectricitySucks - Replied Aug 14, 2002

is that really an aol dictionary thing? wohooo.amazing.

ElectricitySucks - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. REZK one

REZK one 12oz Junior Member

REZK one - Replied Aug 14, 2002

i think i'll print that out and copy it 100 times than spread it all over my school than when i hear someone talking like that i'll sink one into their face. fo sheezy!

REZK one - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages: