Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

AOL SUCKS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by kissmyass#1, Mar 30, 2002.

1. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

there has to be a better internet service. what do you guys think is good to use? i never know how to get other programs , so help a brother out.......

2. secn

secn Junior Member

Yes aol does suck the big one, i mean what do you expect when aol has millions of users and their all trying to use the service at the same time.I use to have earthlink (www.earthlink.com), and they were pretty good.Everything went much smoother and i like the i.e. browser better than aols cutomized shits.But if you really want speed get dsl or cable, and man youll be so happy.It costs about 40 a month or somthing though.

3. colour

colour Member

aol and yahoo chats are the 2 largest collections of morons on the face of the planet.

im glad they exist, they act as a filter.

also

asian avenue = database of people who shouldnt exist.

4. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

haha i have an account for that...i haven't touched it for a couple of months.

AOL is wikity wack...my dad signed up for compuserve..which has been a part of AOL for a while. [​IMG]

5. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

Last time I used AOL was when the version was at 3.0... I am glad I got rid of that shit it sucked ass! :p

6. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

last time for me was 5.0

7. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

aol 3.0 haha i remember punters were the fad...haha :beat:

8. backcountrywriter

backcountrywriter Member

damn last time i used aol it was before 3.0 and it sucked alot than but my friend has it and it has gotten worse throughout time...

9. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

10. aol is better than juno, free juno atleast. wooooo

11. TECONE SW

TECONE SW Guest

my advice... Spare a little money and get dsl... it's fast and you don't deal with no bullshit... and you'll never have to "sign on" again... Fuck dialing up...