1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

anyone worked as a valet?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by alleniverson, Dec 31, 2002.

1. alleniverson

alleniverson New Jack

anyone worked as a valet?

Discussion started by alleniverson - Dec 31, 2002

Has anyone here ever worked as a valet parking cars?

Ive had this job for about 5 weeks now. Its not bad. Sometimes its shitty, but I get paid $8 an hour, and work alot of hours, most of the time just standing around smoking cigarettes, and i get alot of hours often going into overtime pay, so I make between $250-$325 a week after taxes.

Just wondering if anyone has done it or does it now and has any good stories or advice.

Valet Power!

alleniverson - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. Potato Salad

Potato Salad Guest

Potato Salad - Replied Dec 31, 2002

[​IMG]

3. villain

villain 12oz Veteran Member

villain - Replied Dec 31, 2002

No but I bet you could make alotta cash doing that if you look stiff enough. Even if you don't steal the cars......

villain - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. VAITOMANOCU

VAITOMANOCU 12oz Member

VAITOMANOCU - Replied Dec 31, 2002

i almost took a job doing valet, but i think the only reason i didnt is because that was before i learnd how to drive stick...you dont get tips?

VAITOMANOCU - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Dec 31, 2002

[​IMG]

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  6. nomadawhat

nomadawhat 12oz Veteran Member

nomadawhat - Replied Dec 31, 2002

hell yeah. fun job, mine was at a country club, so it got boring during the days, but thats when i was first into drawing. free food, lots of tips, drive some nice whips, sometimes even get to roll them through town to get them washed (straight ballin'). plus my boss would come up and smoke us out with the g-13 dank, and then have us drive nice cars, crazy fuck. and i still get mad props from the ladies for my paralell parking skills.

nomadawhat - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. alleniverson

alleniverson New Jack

alleniverson - Replied Dec 31, 2002

dope. i work at a country club too.
    i also get the free food and the free drinks.

tips are forbidden. in fact, i got close to being fired about a week ago for that. it was some hot college chick visiting her grandparents over christmas break i guess, and she tried to offer me a tip and i told her i couldnt accept. She was like 'thats ridiculous, accept it anyway', so i was like 'uhh..ok' and she pretended to give me a 'soul brother handshake' while palming the dollar bill to me. well, unfortunately the bosses secretary was outside smoking a cigarette and told him about it. the head valet guy talked to him and told him i didnt accept a tip, i truly was just giving her a handshake since I knew the girl (I didnt). Luckily it worked.

But sometimes you can get away with it. one night we had a wedding at our country club, so they didnt know there was no tips. and i made like $35. one guy asked me to run and get his camera from his car, i did, and when i gave it to him he handed me a $10 dollar bill. nice. i made like $40 that night.

and my parking skills are on point now. my first day there i couldnt park at all. but now im good.

oh another nice benfit is that if theres hot chicks there, you can sometimes see up their skirts when they get in/out of the car. haha.

alleniverson - Rank: New Jack - Messages: