Anyone want a Gmail account?

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

Also, you get invites by how much you use the account. Meaning he probably doesn't have an ass load to hand out.

Gmail accounts were going for around 90 dollars on ebay awhile ago.

stop trying to dash my hopes you bastard! :crazy: :mad: :crazy:

Originally posted by nomadawhat

shit... i was pretty happy when yahoo jumped up to 100mb a few weeks back.

ditto.

I can't even begin to imagine what I'd do with a gig. I mean shit...I email my girl quite a bit and I'm only at like 3% capacity. I can't imagine what I'd do with a gig...especially if it wouldn't allow large emails to go through.

still sounds kinda dope though.

Guest diggity

in the new macworld, they compare all these web based email places and it says Gmail, like yahoo has a 10mb per message limit. so you'll be able to seend some mp3s, but forget about emailing bootleged movies or what not.

if you really wanna send big files, go to

http://www.yousendit.com

it'll let you send files up to 1gb each. after you upload the file, it emails a notice to whomever you specify and they click a link and download the file, after they are done, they click to erase it and badda bing.

also, in the macworld it says that spymac.com has a 1GB storage. spymac also offers..

100 MB Webspace

iCal Hosting

250MB Photo Storage

Blog, Forum and Gallery

Community ...

although i think 100mb is pretty dumb mostly cause i delete all the mail i dont need, cause it just clutters everything up, i think i'm using like 2% of my yahoo now.

Originally posted by <KEY3>

yo boxcars.... got any invites left?

I really want one!!!!!

I got one person in front of you. send an email to thisisforpeopleidontknow@hotmail.com and I will send you an email from my gmail account. After that just start sending me random shit.. news articles.. whatever.. and as soon as I get the second one it'll go to you.

Archived