Anyone wanna trade graff gear music flicks or basically anything good?????

JIVE TURKIE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by JIVE TURKIE

Anyone wanna trade graff gear music flicks or basically anything good????? I have streaks prizmas pilots griff etc, i have many chicago graff flicks, and i have some underground music.... REPLY IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE....

hey jive do u have any mini wide markers? ill trade u anything u want within reason for one..

Guest ishavemybutt

YO, im down to trade for flicks too, need em for my zine, hit me up and let me know the deal......later

To REvolting zine how do I go about gettin a copy I live in cleveland, oh. how much is it, is it color is it a new zine post info... And ta turkie I got flix from miracle on 34th street down in florida Id be willin ta trade...some quailty panaramics too:king:

Guest ishavemybutt

Yo DEFCON2.0 Revolting is a black and white zine, ive been putting it out for a little over a year, the newest issue has 60 pages of graf and other interesting things, politics (liberal) bombing, legals, freights, and whatever, to get a copy, send me either FLICKS!!!!!! or 2 bucks to cover postage to

REVOLTING MAGAZINE

PO BOX 302

Worthington, Ohio

and ill hook you up, id rather have a stack of flicks than the money but whatever works......if you have flicks from that jam that was up in theiveland, i think last week maybe? id like to see those, but either way, let me know whats up, later

ishavemybutt ................ with no shaving cream.

Archived