Anyone think this is good?PLZ READ IMPORTANT!

Karisma

yah i have just decided to get into graffiti and only tagged one spot on a stop sign its not that bad well anyway I was talking to someone i know on the internet and he lives in los angles califonia so he def knows how to graffiti tag and shit like that well anyway we got into an arguement and we decided to battle. Also i dont live in los angles i live all the way on the east side . We decide for the rules

Two colors only any two doesnt matter

Word Sewp ( orginally soup)

has to be in by this monday !!

So anyway i was working on this sewp bomb and showed a couple people some said it was really good and some say it wasnt u DECIDE!!

C:\Documents and Settings\David O'Leary\My Documents\My Pictures\Sewp\Sewp.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yah i have just decided to get into graffiti and only tagged one spot on a stop sign its not that bad well anyway I was talking to someone i know on the internet and he lives in los angles califonia so he def knows how to graffiti tag and shit like that well anyway we got into an arguement and we decided to battle. Also i dont live in los angles i live all the way on the east side . We decide for the rules

Two colors only any two doesnt matter

Word Sewp ( orginally soup)

has to be in by this monday !!

So anyway i was working on this sewp bomb and showed a couple people some said it was really good and some say it wasnt u DECIDE!!

C:\Documents and Settings\David O'Leary\My Documents\My Pictures\Sewp\Sewp.jpg

use a free image hosting website. I'm the guy that you met on bombtheworld also. Just cuz he is from LA dosnt mean he's crazy on graff. Now is this a painted peice or paper? If this thread gets closed just private message me. peace out cuzzz :D