anyone shave their balls?

AskOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Many millions of people, it seems, have had encounters with alien beings. Many of those people do not realize that they are having these experiences because of suppressed memories." So, how do you know? HOW DO YOU KNOW??!

Many times, what you think are alien abductions are merely wet dreams about Wano.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Guestin4Life

serious question-

how the fuck do you shave your balls with all those wrinkles and bumps?

a blade to your nuts, looks real easy to get a cut

Serious answer, how du you think old, wrinkled men with bumps shave?

Re: http://www.embryosex.com/

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Alan Greenspan has touched all our lives, and enriched them. Alan Greenspan is the sexiest man alive. Alan Greenspan is leet. Alan Greenspan is the man that embodies all our dreams, hopes, and passions. Alan Greenspan will save the universe. Alan Greenspan is love. Alan Greenspan is perfection.

lol leave the funny stuff to makros, you just work on keeping the homo department in check, k habz?

Guest MyCockBleeds

IN COLD WATER YOUR BALLBAG GETS HARD..DINT YOU FUCKIN KNOW THAT YA UEER, THEN YOU AHVE IT...

MY COCK BLEEDS, BUT NOT MY BALLS

Originally posted by Organ Donor

i use a mach 3 on mine. you dont cut yourself you just get used to doing it. i cut myself once actually. it sucks when you do cause it bleeds forever. its really not too hard if you just try.

Three blades... You just can't peace that out.

Archived