ANYONE SEE CABIN FEVER???

king kong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first i thought if you drink the water you get the disease, then i thought if the dog bites you you get the disease, then i thought if you touch the water you get the disease, then i thought if you touch some one with the disease you get the disease, then to make my brain explode 3 black dudes come out of no where...

damn this movie is great. but it doesnt answer any questions.

Like howd the dog get the disease.

what was in teh fucking box

what was the animal spreading the disease.

i think its a germ. just like getting a cold.

you drink water from something that contains a cold, inhale the cold, and stuff. actually grims dog wasnt dying from the disease. which doesnt make sense.

but it was funny movie.

main guy:whatst the gun for?

old guy: oh thats for niggers.

crazy kid: PANKCAKES *Does a series of kung fu moves and bites the guy*

DUDE! its an air born deseise........

and the plot is it can spred also throought the humans tooo....so the kids get all crazy and try and kill each other to keep the deseiz away

and they fuck alot too...... but to anser the question....its an air born thingy..you can get it any time any where...'

like poopIdis...the killer of midgets!

Originally posted by king kong

since i am having problems with the law latley i have been doing more calm things then bombing and smoking herb like going to the movies with a fat girl that talks too much...i saw cabin fever yesterday and left the theater clueless..can some one explain what went down???

I'm not fat, I'm just big boned!

Weirdest movie of the year,

what the hell did anyone else notice the lack of sense of distance, i mean the girl walked and took a fuckin canoe to get to the house w/ the naked chick then the kid like runs 10 feet and is back at the cabin, weird all arounnd movie left me goin what the fuck? also good for a few laphs.

Archived