anyone liked a girl this much?

mapo wc

Alright, Ive found that the people on here seem to be pretty down-to-earth and level-headed people (well when you want to be).

So Im gonna explain my situation here since telling anyone in real life would make me look like a pussy or something. Since this is usually the shit girls go through.

Back in 10th grade I saw a 9th grade chick that caught my eye. My jaw hit the floor with how fine she was. After just seeing her a few times I was fuckin consumed by her. I found where to be between classes just to catch a glimpse of her. I figured I had absolutely no chance with a girl like that.

Enter 11th grade. Shes in 10th. We share a class. I am still in awe of how fine she is.

But Im too fuckin scared to even say anything in class, afraid Ill embarrass myself or some shit. I actually realize just how cool and down-to-earth she is, I initially thought for sure she was a rich snob type. I actually get her email address (long story). I made a new account and emailed her. I just acted like some out of the blue person wanting to chat on email, she replied and didnt even wonder how I got her email or anything. We got along great, alot of the same interests. Somehow we stopped emailing, Im not sure why.

Enter 12th grade. We're not sharing a class anymore so I pretty much get over her. But after I graduated, on a whim, just for fun I email her again. She replies and she fucking throws gas on a spark that I didnt even know was there.

Obviously I give a fake name and location but in the emails, Im giving my real thoughts, personality, etc. She tells me she likes emailing and stuff because I sound like a nice person. And I feel the same about her. Shes been on summer break and rarely uses the net so it literally takes about 3 weeks for her to respond to emails now. But I still check my mail a few times a day, which is pathetic.

I literally think about this girl every day.

Im fucking going insane. So heres the plan.

Go to the army. Live like a bum. No cable, no computer (Ill still come on 12oz and email her from the library comp though), eat nothing but free army food, no car, dont buy any new clothes, pretty much save every penny except for the absolute necessities (sp?). All Ill do every day is my infantry training (my job), then when I get off Ill play basketball until the gym closes, go check my email, then go to my barracks and study, then sleep. Obviously not every day will run that smooth but thats the gist.

It will be hard, but its not impossible.

Then I will go to the college shes going to (I found out from emails), Ill have about a year worth of school finished, so we'll be about even. Ill have a new car and nice clothes with all my money saved from my 2 years army (around 20 grand - and thats conservative), Ill be in great shape, and my school will be paid for.

Then Ill approach her after a class and mention we went to school together, she wont recognize me, and Ill suggest we go out and get to know each other, etc.

This is probably the longest post in 12oz history. Basically Im just wondering if Im fucking insane for going this far to get a chick (I wouldve probably gone army anyway). Or if anyone has any thoughts to help me out - maybe youve been there or something.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --zeSto--

ummm... short answer..

just approach her at college

as your new confident self.

After she's warmed up to you being there,

tell her the truth. she'll probably think it's 'sweet'.

or.. act like you didn't know the girl you

were emailing was her.

act like it's just as much a suprise for you

as it is for her.

She probaly think it's 'fate'.

Then move forward.

Don't stress about the past.

Just be glad the two of you share the present.

Good luck!

the only thing i can say is just be upfront about it when you go to her college. because if you try to play it like you don't know anything about her you will slip up at some point. and when she finds out she is probably gonna be a little freaked and think you are a stalker or something.

oh yea lso don't tell her that you've been obsessed with her since she was in the 9th grade. for one that might freak her out too and if you are together and then break up she will rub it in your face and think she is the shit because she has guys who have done all this shit just to be with her.

[This message has been edited by Fox Mulder (edited 08-07-2001).]

Originally posted by Fox Mulder:

oh yea lso don't tell her that you've been obsessed with her since she was in the 9th grade. for one that might freak her out too and if you are together and then break up she will rub it in your face and think she is the shit because she has guys who have done all this shit just to be with her.

B]

Thats definite. She definitely wont know Ive been obsessed for so long. Ill act like I used to have a little crush on her back in HS or something.

dude, no offense, but i think you're planning wayyyyyy too much into the future and revolving your life around one person. i mean, not to be pessimistic, but she may have a boyfriend by the time your "plan" finally goes into action... you never know, i say the sooner the better in regards to letting her know the deal, you might miss your chance and regret it. but try not to stress her too much, you'll go insane

Originally posted by Trend:

dude, no offense, but i think you're planning wayyyyyy too much into the future and revolving your life around one person. i mean, not to be pessimistic, but she may have a boyfriend by the time your "plan" finally goes into action... you never know, i say the sooner the better in regards to letting her know the deal, you might miss your chance and regret it. but try not to stress her too much, you'll go insane

Yeah I know. But Im hoping I might still be talking to her on email and maybe I could find out if she had a boyfriend like that.

Plus we'll both be there as a sophormore so that gives plenty of time for them to break up if that is the case.

oh and to answer the like a girl that much question. there is a friend of mine that i would have no problem getting involved with though. ive known since since sophmore year but i took until senior year for us to get real close. we talk about getting married and having kids. we planned out where we're going to live, how our house is going to be, how many kids we're going to have. hold hands, hold eachother all the time. shed talk about her boyfriend problems and id just answer, "thats why you need to be with me." im not hardcore jockin her but she knows i kinda want to be with her. shes good people to be around and shes so beautiful. i wouldnt go through hell to be with her and i dont have to. i just have to wait for her to come to me. id never go through so much to be with anyone.

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

oh and to answer the like a girl that much question. there is a friend of mine that i would have no problem getting involved with though. ive known since since sophmore year but i took until senior year for us to get real close. we talk about getting married and having kids. we planned out where we're going to live, how our house is going to be, how many kids we're going to have. hold hands, hold eachother all the time. shed talk about her boyfriend problems and id just answer, "thats why you need to be with me." im not hardcore jockin her but she knows i kinda want to be with her. shes good people to be around and shes so beautiful. i wouldnt go through hell to be with her and i dont have to. i just have to wait for her to come to me. id never go through so much to be with anyone.

sounds like she wants to be with you too, if you guys hold hands and shit... i dont see what's stopping you two from hooking up

Originally posted by cmeup:

plus what if those two yyears in service she gets knocked up, and has kids, or gets married. either tell her whats up now, or forget about her tha way your thinking....

tellingyou..

tease

word son, you better get at her now, tell her your feeling her before you go away cuz sooner or later she'll find the other nigga and you'll be assed out fiending with no girl. You can't wait around for a girl and expect her to wait around for you, especially if all yall do is email eachother. I hope everything works out anyway, so you can write a screenplay that will have this message in it so I can be like "yeah I wrote that cat this message, that was me" and the shit will become a pop phrase like "all your base are belong to us" and shit and niggaz will be walking around kickin a summary of this shit and It wont make no sense but it will somehow be played on and put on the cover of some magazine featuring a guy named Jim Herr and the cover will have a picture of him and the title would be like "tell Herr your feeling Herr" (an obvious play on my phrase)...oh im nice son.

MERODOGS

KILLENEM

MLB TMF

yo man if you really like this girl and shes the one for you, this plan shit isnt gonna work.

You gotta go after her a.s.a.p..but dont get real close to her...then after that army bullshit meet up with her again and then tell her you thought about her through out the army thing.

Shell like that.

Then do her royaly.

If you just jump into her life after the army..(since she doesnt truely know you...)

shes gonna think your a total freak show...

see what im saying??

peace.

good luck.

Originally posted by SmackMYass:

If you just jump into her life after the army..(since she doesnt truely know you...)

shes gonna think your a total freak show...

see what im saying??

peace.

good luck.

I really dont understand what you mean - why would she think Im a freak show?

Guest cracked ass

I had a crush on this girl from 4th grade through 12th grade, and never made a move until the summer after highschool, at which time I found out she wasn't all that. Definitiely not worth waiting. Approach her for real ASAP and find out right away whether she's worth altering your life's plans for, which is not likely.

You should only make those kind of life moves for somebody you love. You can't be truly in love with someone you haven't spent a lot of time with. You are in love with the IDEA of her - big difference from the real thing. Part of your plan, although you may not realize it, is to "keep the dream alive" for a while longer, which is really just another manifestation of the fear of rejection. Don't put it off. Find out right away whether she's worth the attention, don't waste eight years like I did. Don't follow her to a college that's not part of your own game plan. (Put yourself in the other shoes - would you want a girl who secretly obsessed over you for a couple years but never said anything, then enrolled at your college just for a chance at you even though she had no other interest in going to school there? I'd find that creepy/stalkerish.)

Originally posted by cracked ass:

I had a crush on this girl from 4th grade through 12th grade, and never made a move until the summer after highschool, at which time I found out she wasn't all that. Definitiely not worth waiting. Approach her for real ASAP and find out right away whether she's worth altering your life's plans for, which is not likely.

You should only make those kind of life moves for somebody you love. You can't be truly in love with someone you haven't spent a lot of time with. You are in love with the IDEA of her - big difference from the real thing. Part of your plan, although you may not realize it, is to "keep the dream alive" for a while longer, which is really just another manifestation of the fear of rejection. Don't put it off. Find out right away whether she's worth the attention, don't waste eight years like I did. Don't follow her to a college that's not part of your own game plan. (Put yourself in the other shoes - would you want a girl who secretly obsessed over you for a couple years but never said anything, then enrolled at your college just for a chance at you even though she had no other interest in going to school there? I'd find that creepy/stalkerish.)

Damn man. I guess the other 12oz kids are right. Cracked - you know your shit. Damn Im surprised how right you are. Especially that comment about Im in love with the idea not the person, and keeping the dream alive is just a way to deal with being rejected. That really struck me as being true. And I never thought of it like that. If you were right about those things, your solution is probably right too.

Even though it goes against rational thinking - I'll probably still keep the dream alive somehow in my head. After all, dreams die hard. I even still believe I can make it to the NBA (notice in the original post I plan on going to the gym after work and playing until they close every day), so I know something about holding on to a dream even if it goes against logic.

Unfortunately I moved from where I went to HS. So I cant talk to her. Oh and in those emails we send, she has no clue its me, Im not sure if I made that clear. She thinks Im some kid from Boston.

But I dont want to just forget about her. Ya never know, maybe shes the one? Someday, somehow, I will ask her out. I think even if she says no, or I end up not liking her much, at least I'd know. Thats alot easier to deal with than never knowing.

duude dude dude.

If you just all of a sudden say "Hey.we went to the same school like 2 years ago.

I would watch you everyday and i like you. etc etc etc etc"

shes gonna go

"yo dude...stop jockin me, i know im hot but your a horny freak,peace"

see what im saying..peace

Guest platapie

hey man you should jus pres sup on her as soon as you kan. what if dum other dic starts to and she likes him then your goign to fucked. or what if she transfers schools or sumthign man better jus hit her up no while you no yo u kan.

by the time you are all shaped up from the army and have your life and goals set you are not even going to remember a damn highschool crush. you probably haven't had (m)any girlfriends, have you? you still have to go through your first heartbreak, then you'll realize that no person is worth spending this much time and effort on.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

felicity like woaaaaa...............dont u learn anything from television.!!!!!

blah balh. that wasnt serious...... this is.. quit the army, the infantry is for suckers.. its for the dumest of the dumb.. why? cuz no smart person will follow someones order to charge a machine gun implacement........ if your gonna go into the army, or any military service, please become and officer.. i'm assuming u could, as u think u can get into any post-secondary institude that this chick can get into.....

but seriously... i've read your posts, and didnt respond .. but now i am.... get outta the infantry.. they may con u into thinking that its brave and shit.. it isnt.. believe me, the grunts are the bottom of the barrel.. do u wanna be there? at least as an officer or an NCO u can move up.. in the infantry u aint going no where, other then an early grave, or a warehouse job.....

Guest SPLINTER

since you are going to the army while the most retarded president in our history in office chances are you will go to war, i wont ill be a hippie and get married to my friend and go to college while you run the chance of getting a bullet whole through you dick,sac,and butt in which case i doubt youll want to show your stuff to anyone forcing you to become a hermit. then there is the end of the world scenerio in which the king of babylon(bush) launches too many bombs and the world ends so you will never see her again. thats my theory so yea fuck her no and later.

------------------

"Babylon throne gone down" -Rastaman

Originally posted by Trend:

sounds like she wants to be with you too, if you guys hold hands and shit... i dont see what's stopping you two from hooking up

its cuz were friends. were not just 2 people that do this shit, were friends that do this shit. people always think you shouldnt hook up with your friends cuz youll lose a friend if something bad happens between you or boys and girls cant be friends cuz boys just want to fuck, but its not like that. who better to hook up with than a friend? if i get married,

i want to marry my best friend. its all up to her. i keep telling her she should be with me instead of her abusive, coke feind, dumbfuck boyfriends but i dont think shes listening too well.

anyway mapo, you are trippin to go through all this for this girl. you might find a better, more beautiful girl somewhere and shes like the best person youve ever met in your life, but yo might miss that chasing this one girl.

I agree with Trend's and Tow's pessimistic views. Don't sweat a girl so much for so long, she probably isn't worth it.

I haven't seen any chick that i really was interested in the past two months........but in the club sunday nite i saw this girl.....she was like.....wow. She looked really awesome on the outside. i didn't step to her........but its Wednesday and im over that......and that the fact that ill probably never ever see her again. frown.gif oh well...big deal. Other fish in the sea!

Guest SPLINTER

see GW is telling you dogg. hes gonna start a war and you gonna get capped in the nut sack.

------------------

"Babylon throne gone down" -Rastaman

Archived