anyone like Anticon?

anticon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

watch who you're calling ignorant, i'm probobly more educated than half of this forum put together. i never thought you were claiming to be them.

Originally posted by bug

watch who you're calling ignorant, i'm probobly more educated than half of this forum put together. i never thought you were claiming to be them.

Then why do you have a problem with the screen name? More educated, no your just proving to be just as cocky as the majority of the 500+ posters on this forum..

1. i was just being a smart ass. if you can't handle that, you're on the wrong message board. i simply said i didn't like your screen name. if you WEREN'T ignorant you would simply ask me why i don't like it instead of bitching

2. let me tell you somethinig, anticon gets hated a lot on this board. i don't know why, but i'm definitely not the last person that is going to give you shit. starting a thread about your liking for anticon is VERY old on this board, and you will be made fun of.

3. I hung out with dose, sole, and the perdestrian two years ago, and they are really down to earth people who don't feel comfortable being put on some pedistle. making anticon a screen name is something THEY would laugh at.

4. i'm not an elitist, upper class snob. i'm in debt, which is worse than being poor. someday when you grow up, you may understand this.

i'm not checking this silly thread again, i'm done with you.

still mad cause you jerk so much pistol?

you hold a grudge, and go back to PG? I don't know where to tell you to go back to since your probably registered on EVERY FUCKING FORUM.

i guess its the iloverabbits.com forum..

Originally posted by bug

1. i was just being a smart ass. if you can't handle that, you're on the wrong message board. i simply said i didn't like your screen name. if you WEREN'T ignorant you would simply ask me why i don't like it instead of bitching

2. let me tell you somethinig, anticon gets hated a lot on this board. i don't know why, but i'm definitely not the last person that is going to give you shit. starting a thread about your liking for anticon is VERY old on this board, and you will be made fun of.

3. I hung out with dose, sole, and the perdestrian two years ago, and they are really down to earth people who don't feel comfortable being put on some pedistle. making anticon a screen name is something THEY would laugh at.

4. i'm not an elitist, upper class snob. i'm in debt, which is worse than being poor. someday when you grow up, you may understand this.

i'm not checking this silly thread again, i'm done with you.

wow, i fucking care.. every post on this forum all you do is talk about how much more superior you are to everyone else.. and I believe I did ask why.. look again.. idiot.

Guest KONFLIKT

YOU'RE COOL (PISTOL)

YOU'RE COOL (BUG)

AND YOU SUCK (ANTICON)

PEACE I'M OUT.....................

-KON

Originally posted by KONFLIKT

YOU'RE COOL (PISTOL)

YOU'RE COOL (BUG)

AND YOU SUCK (ANTICON)

PEACE I'M OUT.....................

-KON

damn i wish I could be cool like konflikt, devotes his time into begging 12oz to be a mod..

Guest KONFLIKT

DANM STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(YOU'LL BEEE COO,L, DDOOOOOWWWN THEEE RAOOAAAAADDDDD)))))

Originally posted by KONFLIKT

DANM STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(YOU'LL BEEE COO,L, DDOOOOOWWWN THEEE RAOOAAAAADDDDD)))))

The only reason you are playing drunk now is because you feel stupid. You are hoping everyone will love you again if you blame it on the hennessy.

Guest KONFLIKT

SUMPTHING LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!

CUZ YOU KNOW I CANT LIVE WITHOUT MY COMPUTER FRIENDS!!!!!!!

BUT FOR REAL I AM KINDA DRUNK RIGHT NOW.......COME ON ITS 2:; SUMPTHING IN THE MORNING!!!!!!NNNNN AND I GOT SCHOOL TOMMARWO!!!!!!!)

BUT I/WE STILL LOVE YOU, ANTCION, FOR HAVING SOME GUTS!!!!!

THATS WHAT IT TAKED IN THE WORLD OF WRITING..........

IM ON YO SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest blood as ink

i saw anticon a few years ago...i actully thought they were one of the worst groups i've seen,but the since then there's been a ton of hype around them,alot of my friends like them and know them...maybe they worth hearing again...but just from what i've seen and heard so far they're not my cup of tea.

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by WhenOne

starting topics on hiphop and artists in general will lead to alot of shit talking, i belive you will not win the war

just search for hiphop topics and you will see

my iron maiden post didn't do too shabby.:crazy:

Archived