Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

anyone like Anticon?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by anticon, Mar 4, 2002.

1. anticon

anticon New Jack

2. bug

bug Guest

i know that i dont like your screen name. some toy used to be eyedea on this board too.

3. anticon

anticon New Jack

ok 'bug' did I claim to be them..
    ignorant..

4. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i don't get is

but Zack Morris is known to bump to the anticon crew while pounding it in kelly kapowski's ass.

5. bug

bug Guest

watch who you're calling ignorant, i'm probobly more educated than half of this forum put together. i never thought you were claiming to be them.

6. anticon

anticon New Jack

Then why do you have a problem with the screen name? More educated, no your just proving to be just as cocky as the majority of the 500+ posters on this forum..

7. bug

bug Guest

1. i was just being a smart ass. if you can't handle that, you're on the wrong message board. i simply said i didn't like your screen name. if you WEREN'T ignorant you would simply ask me why i don't like it instead of bitching

2. let me tell you somethinig, anticon gets hated a lot on this board. i don't know why, but i'm definitely not the last person that is going to give you shit. starting a thread about your liking for anticon is VERY old on this board, and you will be made fun of.

3. I hung out with dose, sole, and the perdestrian two years ago, and they are really down to earth people who don't feel comfortable being put on some pedistle. making anticon a screen name is something THEY would laugh at.

4. i'm not an elitist, upper class snob. i'm in debt, which is worse than being poor. someday when you grow up, you may understand this.

i'm not checking this silly thread again, i'm done with you.

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

why come on here if all your gonna do is talk shit?
    Go back to pg.

9. anticon

anticon New Jack

still mad cause you jerk so much pistol?
    you hold a grudge, and go back to PG? I don't know where to tell you to go back to since your probably registered on EVERY FUCKING FORUM.

i guess its the iloverabbits.com forum..

10. anticon

anticon New Jack

wow, i fucking care.. every post on this forum all you do is talk about how much more superior you are to everyone else.. and I believe I did ask why.. look again.. idiot.

11. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

YOU'RE COOL (PISTOL)
    YOU'RE COOL (BUG)
    AND YOU SUCK (ANTICON)
    PEACE I'M OUT.....................

-KON

12. anticon

anticon New Jack

damn i wish I could be cool like konflikt, devotes his time into begging 12oz to be a mod..

13. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

DANM STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(YOU'LL BEEE COO,L, DDOOOOOWWWN THEEE RAOOAAAAADDDDD)))))

14. anticon

anticon New Jack

The only reason you are playing drunk now is because you feel stupid. You are hoping everyone will love you again if you blame it on the hennessy.

15. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

SUMPTHING LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!
    CUZ YOU KNOW I CANT LIVE WITHOUT MY COMPUTER FRIENDS!!!!!!!
    BUT FOR REAL I AM KINDA DRUNK RIGHT NOW.......COME ON ITS 2:; SUMPTHING IN THE MORNING!!!!!!NNNNN AND I GOT SCHOOL TOMMARWO!!!!!!!)
    BUT I/WE STILL LOVE YOU, ANTCION, FOR HAVING SOME GUTS!!!!!
    THATS WHAT IT TAKED IN THE WORLD OF WRITING..........
    IM ON YO SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!