Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Anyone knows how to clean a CAP after using it ?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by mister SY, Jun 29, 2005.

1. mister SY

mister SY New Jack

Heya all,
    Me going out today for the first 'bombing', my first time with a can in the hand under my current tag (SY). Im stealing my dad's machine's oil cap and I must get it clean by the morning or he will notice, anyone has an idea ?

2. yeaaaah baby

yeaaaah baby Elite Member

3. Mr. Chad

Mr. Chad Member

wow i hope this kid is joking. how old are you god damn.

4. bears_with_knives

bears_with_knives Junior Member

^^^ditto^^^. and i hope you get caught :haha: :haha: :haha: ... but seriously whats wrong with using regular caps?

5. graffkid15

graffkid15 New Jack

damn have you searched the forum at all its on here,any way leave it in thinner all night. dont have any all well you get caught thats the only way you clean them.HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :burn: :gaga: :hatred: :shook:

6. mister SY

mister SY New Jack

Fuck you all.
    Im damn 17 and my father has a fatcap on his oil, i don't have money for ordering caps

7. graffkid15

graffkid15 New Jack

well look around go to friend,nieghbors even if you have to steal them save your money and get a job and never reveal your age again,dumb ass

8. MAGS156

MAGS156 Senior Member

go to hardwarwe store ant steel them off the white greese or the window spray or the graffiti remover

9. mister SY

mister SY New Jack

Sure i'll do that ! thanks ! but anyone has a tip for now ? i don't have thinner at here....

and why the fuck should i care about exsposing my age ? i don't live in the usa.

10. cornpone

cornpone Member

We can tell you don't live in the usa by your shitty grammar...

11. bears_with_knives

i feel nice now :king: :king: :king: :king: ... gasoline worked pretty good with my caps...

12. mister SY

mister SY New Jack

13. bears_with_knives

are you saying "so" to me? oh well. gasoline works kinda like paint thinner. idk if gas from ermerica :king: is different from where you're from...

14. mister SY

mister SY New Jack

I ain't so sure 'bout that but thanks :)

15. spade561

spade561 Junior Member

nail polish remover. ya get paint on your hands, what do you do? nail polish remover scrub the shit off the cap with a piece of cotton or a rag or something and soak it for a while to clean out the inside...common sense buddy, common sense...