Anyone know where I could get some slugs for vending machines?

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fethasmcgraw

take 2 dishsoap bottles and fill them with warm saltwater, then take them to a chill soda machine and emty their contents into the dollar slot.

the machine will fizz, pop, spit out all of its money, and a single soda.

do it at night.

works.

take 2 dishsoap bottles and fill them with warm saltwater, then take them to a chill soda machine and emty their contents into the dollar slot.

do it at night.

you have no idea how much this intrigues me.......:innocent:

SLUG EQUALS FREE SODA!

http://www.arches.uga.edu/~jpshield/images/slug.jpg'>

"Bring your pet slug to a soda machine to get your free complimentary soda!"

Actually my dad used to do this in dime machines when he was a kid. Shit was cheaper back then obvisouly. He used to take slugs and shave them down to the size of a dime and sometimes they'd work, sometimes they won't.

Originally posted by iquit

little circles of metal like quarters. same weight, so they work in old vending machines.

also known as electrical knockouts. they are the circles that you pop out when you are wiring a box (the thing switches and plugs are screwed to in your wall). home depot and a pair of pliers.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

What kind of vending machine? Not that my answer would change one way or the other...

Everyone knows that if you tip a soda machine forward far enough all the sodas fall out...

This does not work, and it clearly states so on the machine.

im going to share one with you guys...

this is best to do with ice cream machines,things that take $5 bills and such.........take a napkin and stick it up the hole where your change comes down from...ppl will put money in the machines and the change will get stuck by the napkin...come back in a few hours and pull the napkin out...boom shaka lacka free change...

do it at night.

I heard this doesn't work anymore. Has anyone tried it on a new vending machine?

Archived