Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Anyone know anything about JEKA??

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Boring Bastard, Nov 21, 2001.

1. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

I'm just wondering if anyone out there knows anything about JEKA? Does he still write? I used to see him in mags here and there and only 2 fr8's in person before but he's still one of my favorites. I'm just wondering if he's still around and active........Any feedback would be appreciated thanks.....

2. Cosmo Kramer

Cosmo Kramer New Jack

theres alot of people wondering tha, includiing myself.

3. THE LAW

THE LAW Guest

jeka isn't active anymore...if he is at all, it's a rarity. there were some personal things in his life that came up that necessitated a shift in priorities. that's all that needs to be said.

it's sad that he doesn't write anymore, THE LAW was a big fan of his style and he had some really innovative ideas.

4. Boring Bastard

Thanks a lot...... I appreciate the quick response.....I've been wondering this for quite some time and was looking for something. Even a simple "No!" would have worked for me but thanks again for the detailed answer......

BORING JOCKS JEKA STILL THOUGH.........

5. Secret

Secret Elite Member

Jeka was (and still is) one of my favorite writers when I first started. From what I've seen, his styles from '97-'99 were really ahead of time. I always talked about how much I like his freights, but nobody ever seemed to know who I was talking about...

6. Boring Bastard

I'll always respect that guy even if he turned anti-graff and disowned all of his roots.......
    I'd respect his work very much......
    Some writers are assholes and that makes you hate on them after meeting them......
    Even if he was a dick I'd still respect his style.....

7. Handjob

Handjob Guest

Jeka is a "g"...

8. uh and yes

uh and yes New Jack

that dood is sick for sure.
    check out the video, nightbreed2. there is a SUPER SICK jeka car in there...
    tracks by djLewis... haha, nigguhs know.

9. Average White Railfan

Average White Railfan Senior Member

jeka rocked. the first to do trains in his state. he did some pretty inovative shit too. in fact when people talk about style i can never remember to bring up jeka. i dug his shit too

10. Boring Bastard

Didn't he start TM??

11. BIG T

BIG T Member

caught one yesterday in my lay-up.... pretty dope... if can ever be bothered to post pictures i might just throw that on in.:D