Anyone know anything about Audi's

Some1

i looked at a 1995 S6 today low miles i guess its rare from the research i have done but what i want to know is there anything i should be worried about with audi's or anything. i havent heard anything bad about them but lemme hear some personal experiences...

thanks guys...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i almost bought an A4 instead of the car i have now. the car was so fun to drive but the amount of electrical components scared me (more stuff=more that can go wrong). i took it my mechanic and he pretty much told me that buying this car was going to be a very, very expensive move. the prices for parts are through the roof and apparently they tend to have quite a few problems. one thing to consider about luxury cars is that they are made for people with a fair amount of money. the $300 to $400 a month may not seem that bad but take into account the cost of part and upkeep and you can break yourself quickly. ive always found that going for the top of the line "average" car (jetta, accord, etc.) is the way to go. you still get lots of goodies without the $100 oil changes.

i think audis are cute, and i thought they were good cars til i was talking to some guy. two of his friends bought new ones, and, literally, around 20 things on at least one of the new cars broke in the first year, but luckily it was all under warranty still.

Ive never heard of the S6. The S4 is a fine car. Audi and Volkswagen are owned by the same people. Volkswagen. Jetta and Audi. A4 are almost the same car. Inside and out. VW parts are expensive and the labor is Outrageous. I expect Audi would cost more. Althought, some parts may interchange making this cheaper for you. I would probably have my Audi serviced at a VW dealership. I almost want to get a job as a porter. Paid training and a valuable skill. Learn to fix cars myself.... parts for cost discount labor. Is it just me or does Heiniken suck? Aquired taste?

Hey guys thanks alot for the input i basically had the same fears that you are all talking about. i think i am going to stick with my first choice which was the 00 maxima so hard to find a fucking 5 speed so i checked around found this audi but ill just continue my search for the max.

thanks again everyone

Tirerod ends,controll arms an alingments......some times the dash can brunout.I drive a 2001 a4,it's been good to me so far but I got to get some things done to it.This winters been hard on it.I gotta get the tires rotated and a front end alignment and if she still wanders after that I'm going into the big bucks with tirerod ends etc etc.....

I will never drive another car Audis are the shit,fuck a bmw and a jag I drove everything you can think of before I desided to go with a4.

They are pretty good cars, engines are very reliable as long as t you treat them right and its not hard to work on them yourself (jap cars are a nightmare)....... best thing to do is get a hook up in europe to send you parts... although as the guy previously said they are the same as a vw

is it quatro?

if your choice is between an audi and a maxima, the fact that you even have to consider a maxima gives you your answer.

audi's are good cars but anything ten years old is going to start having issues, which are going to cost money.

get the maxima.