Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Anyone know a lot about pills?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by tow up from tha flow up !, Aug 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! Member

I found a film case full of big oblong white pills that say "G800". Anybody know what they are off the top of your head?

------------------
    PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

RIPS likes this.
  2. hellcouncil

hellcouncil Junior Member

they're good, take all of them.

3. omone

omone Member

go to erowid.org
    look in the pharmecutical info section
    there are lots of pictures of pills

4. otherwise

otherwise Member

the numbers on the pills are used by the pharmacuetical company that distributes them. So it is a shame that many different kinds of pills are the same shape/color and have the same/similar numbers, depending on the company. so if you ain't got a name, i wouldn't fuck with it. or you could take a couple to see what your reaction is...but that could be just as good as taking a placeabo. fuck it eat'em all.

5. avils

avils Senior Member

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3485/welikepills.jpg'>

Mmmm yummy pill funs !!

------------------
    [img]http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3485/satanpent.gif'>

6. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

They sound like vicodin to me. Try taking a picture of them and posting it on alt.drugs or something..they know tons of shit about pills.

7. neahs_number

neahs_number Member

Dont take anything unless you know what they are------we cant have you drooling on your shoulder in a wheelchair--------
    i bet there 800mg motrine but<<<<i Dont Know>>>>>

------------------
    brought to you in part by the -"Spatial Vector Electrocardiography"-

8. TOY

TOY New Jack

my friend is immune to lortabs. he has 2 herniated disks in his neck so hes supposed to take one but he'll take one then another just to take it. now he takes like his lortabs plus his mom's whiplash medication before he feels any effect. anyway, dont take them pills. you just found them somewhere now you want to take them.

9. *mojo-jojoh *

*mojo-jojoh * New Jack

gulp.....

good day mate

10. Klypse

Klypse Elite Member

I think g800 are some sort of calcium substitutes, but I may be wrong. Infact Im pretty sure Im wrong. So dont eat them.

11. when I was in grade school this kid joey found a thing of pills and gave them away to like 25 kids as candy....of course they ended up being some type of hard core pain killer, it was a beautiful epidimic.....all the kids got rushed to the hospital after they started passing out all over the school, and I mean everywhere, some girl was found in a puddle of her own urine after she fell off the toilet while peeing and passed out.

12. keep

keep Guest

i say take half of one and see what it does. there is almost no way that you will die off half of one, or even a whole. either that or sell one to a dumb kid and see what it does.

13. Kannum Playt

Kannum Playt Junior Member

Try one with a 40oz of Olde English. I took a Codeine pill with the good ol Old E and got fucked up pretty good. The good kind of fucked up, not the lying on your ass wishing to die kind. But if you wanna find out what it is just as some old people. They take pills for everything from broken hips to pissin on themselves cuz they couldn't make it to the bathroom for the 20th time in 2 hours.

------------------
    I need a strong dose of caffeine and a dancing midget.

14. saymyname

saymyname New Jack

15. defer

defer Member

i see tampons in your near future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.