Anyone know a lot about pills?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the numbers on the pills are used by the pharmacuetical company that distributes them. So it is a shame that many different kinds of pills are the same shape/color and have the same/similar numbers, depending on the company. so if you ain't got a name, i wouldn't fuck with it. or you could take a couple to see what your reaction is...but that could be just as good as taking a placeabo. fuck it eat'em all.

my friend is immune to lortabs. he has 2 herniated disks in his neck so hes supposed to take one but he'll take one then another just to take it. now he takes like his lortabs plus his mom's whiplash medication before he feels any effect. anyway, dont take them pills. you just found them somewhere now you want to take them.

Guest young republican

when I was in grade school this kid joey found a thing of pills and gave them away to like 25 kids as candy....of course they ended up being some type of hard core pain killer, it was a beautiful epidimic.....all the kids got rushed to the hospital after they started passing out all over the school, and I mean everywhere, some girl was found in a puddle of her own urine after she fell off the toilet while peeing and passed out.

i say take half of one and see what it does. there is almost no way that you will die off half of one, or even a whole. either that or sell one to a dumb kid and see what it does.

Try one with a 40oz of Olde English. I took a Codeine pill with the good ol Old E and got fucked up pretty good. The good kind of fucked up, not the lying on your ass wishing to die kind. But if you wanna find out what it is just as some old people. They take pills for everything from broken hips to pissin on themselves cuz they couldn't make it to the bathroom for the 20th time in 2 hours.

------------------

I need a strong dose of caffeine and a dancing midget.

• 9 years later...

102081411_60842384ee_z.jpg

102081424_90d73fa11a_z.jpg

charles01.jpg

Greendale is a bodaciously small town, Lane. A fly speck on the map - a rest stop on the way to the ski slope. I can't even get real drugs here!

He snorts nasal spray? Know where I can score some?

Ah, come on! It's Christmas Eve! I could be home right now, drinking this *monster* eggnog my brother makes with lighter fluid.

Archived