anyone know a good way to get MP3s for Mac?

and now you choke

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

someone directed me to MacSatelite(sp) once.

but you have to download something else,

I forgot what. Check the site for more info.

...mp3 eh?......well i dont know any file sharing program, but i do have over 20 radiohead at your request choke.....including their first show of this year with all new cuts from the upcoming album....shoot me off an email if interested dood, honestly...esp for mp3 that can be down in no time....ofcourse fedex overnite...hehehehe......why? i do it for the fan of music......and because my job at work is completely unfullfilling, and it gives me atleast a little satisfaction that i can use my resources for more then just the almighty dollar....

tearing it down from the inside out....

Guest --zeSto--

simple...

a) if you never got on hotline before, dont bother now.

B) run virtual PC and all of the kazaa-esque apps are yours.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hotline and Carracho have gotten absolutely ridiculous now, making you hop through loops and shit if you want to get an account, and when you do, you still gotta wait on the 17 people queued to download before you do.

Limewire is sucknuts 2000. It's ok if you like popular music, but if you want to find something that's just even slightly rare, good fucking luck.

Argh. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by mental invalid

...mp3 eh?......well i dont know any file sharing program, but i do have over 20 radiohead at your request choke.....including their first show of this year with all new cuts from the upcoming album....shoot me off an email if interested dood, honestly...esp for mp3 that can be down in no time....ofcourse fedex overnite...hehehehe......why? i do it for the fan of music......and because my job at work is completely unfullfilling, and it gives me atleast a little satisfaction that i can use my resources for more then just the almighty dollar....

tearing it down from the inside out....

Ummm, im sorry man but that totally made no sence at all. All i got was you have 20 radiohead, fedexover night and you do it for the fan of music. Are you trying to say you will send people cds or somthing???

Guest me IS cool

First off to answer any questions about what Virtual PC is... it's a Virtual PC that runs inside a mac. It's running WINDOWS(95/98/ME/XP) inside. BUt it's like running a very low end pc.... Sluggish(on mine anyways).

But now I need a question answered. If you do download a song or whatever is there any way to place the file into the mac hard drive? or is it stuck in the virtual pc?

.shn is pretty easy actually, mental, peep db.etree.org for all the info you could possibly need, and the shorten program.

but why even fuck with that .shn shit when you could be on top of everything with the absolute latest in file compressing technology.. FLAC.. peep,, http://sparkle.etree.org/flac/

--

oh, and while yes, im not much of a fan of mp3 files, i meant this particular post in the "get a cd player" kinda way.

....yes yes...sorry for being somewhat brutish before....i lost composure...anyhow, i got a disc, burned from an original, and im sending it tues overnite, play it dawg...

went to some kids house for a make shift sunday brunch and he was rocking the shins...shins and eggs, not bad at all.....

im watching a bizarre slient movie about bonaparte

Archived