Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

anyone into jazz/hiphop bands?

Discussion in 'News' started by obgenius, Aug 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obgenius

obgenius New Jack

anyone heard of that soul/jazz/hip hop band soulive, they use to be under blue note? i think they use to tour with the roots. they did a cover of jimi hendrix's cross town traffic, which was pretty good. they also worked with chaka khan. anyone else heard of their stuff?

2. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

On some messageboards, the off-topic general discussion area, in our case "Channel Zero" is made a pay-only area because of huge traffic, maybe costing $1.00 a month to post in. In these cases, many times users that are not willing to pay will try to start a post in an incorrect section in order to avoid paying money and have a general discussion about something for free.

12ozprophet doesn't charge and here people just do it because they're fucking illiterate.

But to answer your question, no, nobody on this gigantic graffiti messageboard likes jazz or hiphop, and none of them have ever heard of soulive.

3. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

man. i thought that was just a random question including two opposites.

i was going to respond with "is anyone into peanut butter/iced tea?"

but yeah. turns out i just wasted my time.

4. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

wow. this board gets a new dumbass every minute or two.
    seems like we could trade a couple in for a girl willing to show her tits on command.

5. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

I like how he has genius in his name, very ironic.

As you were.

6. Dawood

Dawood Elite Member

Hip hop / Jazz , Isnt that the new Soda everybodys talking about? I think I remember Soulive from the eighties too. They sang "we are the world" , right?

Damn, you people are starting to rub off on me....I gotta find something more producive to do

7. Gunm

Gunm Banned

^^^

you left out the "t" in productive

8. Dawood

Dawood Elite Member

you must have never heard of the word "producive"...

lightweights

9. Biggus Dickus

10. Dawood

Dawood Elite Member

man, those dictionary.com people are so behind times.....like stone-age spelling.com

LOL...BD ,you actually googled that

11. Stereotype V.001

Stereotype V.001 Member

I SHOULD HAVE KNOW!!!!

"The officials said Dawood had gone there to meet his contacts in Taliban and ..."

Damn you, enemies of freedom!!!

12. Gunm

Gunm Banned

GAY

AIDS

GAY

AIDS

GAY

AIDS

END TRANSMISSION

13. Dawood

Dawood Elite Member

Stereotype, You are way too busy riding my groceries.
    I love how the internet gives you a safe place to talk your trash, because In the real world....well, I'll just say that you would most likely keep it movin, tough guy. Now lets just keep it like this. You don't say Jack to me , or in my direction, and I won't show up at your door, Ok?

thanks

14. Biggus Dickus

Or you do say jack to him, and he won't show up at your door.

You could also insult his mother, and he still wouldn't show up at your door.

In fact, any action you can think of, you can go ahead and do, because he still isn't going to show up at your fucking door.

15. guerillaeye

guerillaeye Senior Member

Dawood... dont take this as a shot against you... Stereotype V.0shutthefuckup01 is a shithead for real, but that was funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.