Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Anyone here live in the Dakotas?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by PalestineOne, Apr 17, 2004.

1. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

I have an ex in one of the Dakotas. Im not sure if its north or south. Im looking for her to give her some shit back. anyone know of a college called umm....ti sigma...umm some stupid shit, it flys in people from everyowhere to play sports. ? help?

2. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

all I know is that North Dakota is the only thing keeping South Dakota from kicking Canada's ass... and my great grandmother was a souix indian, I think she came from around there...

3. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

all I know is that NDSCS and whatever tiny little city east of fargo it was in, made Winnipeg look like fucking new york in comparison.

4. «DÉFL£PPÄRD»

«DÉFL£PPÄRD» Member

what is the point of this thread?

5. synaps

synaps Senior Member

6. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

http://www.etext.org/Zines/ASCII/Intrrr.Nrrrd/astroman.gif'>

"WE FUCKING ROCK."

7. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

GOOGLE DOT FUCKING COM YOU ASS

8. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

i just found an old issue of transworld skateboarding from when i still had a subscription that had an article called "all 50 states" or something. it mentioned that lavar mcbride lived with his grandmother in south dakota when he was six for a period of two months. there was nothing for north dakota.

9. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

how about si tanka?

if so yeah its not even a block from homeboy aspers crib... we used to crush that yard day and night. email?

10. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

I dont think i even know anybody who wants to go there let alone live there

11. azert

azert Senior Member

Why was this thread revived??

On the other hand, it is funny that Palestine One was condemned when I thought he was only banned.

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned