anyone heard of the band Dispatch?

mental invalid

...going to see a show tonite and they are headlining...dont know shit about em and the reviews on amazon sound extremely gay...any advice....they grouped em with Moe and with phish too...what deal beards?....shows tonite appreciate your promptness...:idea:

ps the guy opening for them is mason jennings....thats who i wanted to go see, but i thought he was headlining, turns out he is opening...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest beard

never heard of em, sorry dude.

you should scrap that show and go see the disco biscuits in asbury park instead. they kicked serious ass last night.

theyre kinda cheesy techno-y sounding, but its a live band playing it, and they kill shit.

...yeah ive seen DB, pretty good i thought....rage what do you know of them? come on college radio guy....

so bummed...i went to their site and there was a popscreen saying make them number 1 vote for them here kinda crap...they also, were wearing cowboy hats?!:rolleyes:

gracias anyhow fellas

cipher...to be more specific, its their lead singer who is headlining, not them.....so its probably that dood you heard....thanks for the info...

strato...dashboard make me wanna slit my writs...i mean they got talents but i mean jesus, we all have sucky relationships, wanna sing about something other then an ex...for a change...

Guest Pilau Hands

"...they also, were wearing cowboy hats?!"

hey hey hey let's not say things we can't take back

i want a cowboy hat :D

i answered yesterday roe, but the thread god lost

Badly Drawn Boy was the band i was citing.

sorry cowboy hats are like roller blades...get it?

yeah i saw it pilau...my boy has some live stuff i think...see what the deal is for ya...

read a few articles, sounds alright, si im gonna roll the dice and expandthe comfort zone...shows tonite at bowery ballroom in nyc tonite if anyone wants to go...this is the end of the internet today, so if your down there just shout for roe....

peace

Archived