Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Anyone Have Krylon Pineapple Yellow???

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by EPMDfan, Apr 28, 2004.

1. EPMDfan

EPMDfan Member

I thought I'd try putting a post on this board. I am looking for a Krylon Pineapple Yellow in the 1968 style can or with the notch top cap. If you have one of these cans and your willing to trade it please email me. I have alot of vintage paint to trade. Several krylons including a mint 68 icy grape, a bunch of assorted color 59-63 cans, some notch tops, several Rusto's ranging from 1959-1980, original wet look colors and an almost complete set of epoxy's. If you have a pineapple yellow your interested in trading or selling email me at [email protected] Thanks in advance...
    www.metalmaned.com

2. inkblots

inkblots Member

i no im stupid

but checkout ebay, i couldnt find pineapple but i found schoolbus

3. FR8HOUND

FR8HOUND Dirty Dozen Crew

hate to be a dick, but man, I wouldn't trade you that, for a 16 yr. old asian virgin, with long pretty hair down to her ass cheeks, lips that could suck the chrome off a bumper, and big, pretty brown eyes, that could stare a hole thru my boxers...:D :D :D :D

well...if you could conjour up something like that, I just might be interested...:dazed:

4. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

some of that "art" is not to cool, i wouldnt spend that much money on it...

5. adderall

adderall Elite Member

really wish i had one of these cans..

try your request on containslead or in the can collecting thread in brickslayers

6. EPMDfan

EPMDfan Member

I already did post it on contains lead, I just thought I'd try here since it opens me up to more people then just what is on contains lead. I didn't think anyone would have one or trade one if they did but I figured it didn't hurt to try right? I have ALOT of old cans I'd trade for one and I'd make it worth the trade. I'm just trying to complete my 68 krylon and notch top krylon sets, I need about 10 for each set. If anyone has any 68 krylons or notch top krylons they are willing to trade hit me up and maybe we can work some deals...thanks...
    [email protected]

7. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

ed is the man.

i'm looking at my jumbo jungle green that i picked up from you, honestly it is the freshest thing that i have ever purchased!!!

8. FR8HOUND

FR8HOUND Dirty Dozen Crew

9. EPMDfan

EPMDfan Member

Thanks Gooch...glad your happy with it. =) I just sold 3 of them to Japan..so hopefully I can get some stuff rolling out there, we'll see what happens. FR8Hound...thanks but I have actually known joewelcome for years, never met him personally but we talk all the time if you go to containslead you'll see I was like the 3rd or 4th person to sign up on there. Been collecting cans for awhile now just haven't been able to get my hands on the Pineapple yet. Or let me rephrase that, I haven't been willing to pay the money that it went for on Ebay. I'll get one eventually I just thought I'd try putting a post on here to broaden my search. I have alot of good shit I'd trade for one. The Pineapple isn't my biggest hurdle it's the 68 Pennant Blue...I only know one person who has ever held one in his hands and that was Seen and of course it was used on a train. They will all come in time just have to be patient.

10. Sekoe1

Sekoe1 Junior Member

Dont got one and dont want one, cause yellow krylon sucks anyway.

But......... If that asian chick thing was for real.......

I would want one.

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

epmd,
    we used to trade, correct?
    what's the deal with selling to japan? i've got a couple decent money cans i wouldnt mind unloading over there, if you've got a connection.

have joewelcome get a hold of ouija for you, i'm pretty sure he has atleast one pineapple, and i believe a friend of his does as well. ouij might night want to part with his, but his boy might.

good luck.

12. EPMDfan

EPMDfan Member

13. Nutonce

Nutonce Member

ultra flat black.