anyone hardcore here ?? i mean really hardcore??

Guest angry xbox

Guest angry xbox

im talkin like real hardcore, like when you go to a show you dance not just stand there and bounce thy head. Not the look but the belief of what hardcore means and what it is to be true to it. Thats what im talking about, im livin it and "ill take it to the grave".

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest angry xbox

im hardcore but i live the hiphop lifestyle as well

see they are very similar

and they both came outta the same place... BROOKLYN

Originally posted by angry xbox

im hardcore but i live the hiphop lifestyle as well

see they are very similar

and they both came outta the same place... BROOKLYN

you must not be very "hardcore" because hardcore came from the west coast...it was popularized and stylised in ny and dc...get your shit straight captain hardcore...

Originally posted by angry xbox

im talkin like real hardcore, like when you go to a show you dance not just stand there and bounce thy head. Not the look but the belief of what hardcore means and what it is to be true to it. Thats what im talking about, im livin it and "ill take it to the grave".

http://www.manifestation.org/~ill/images/funny/retard2.jpg'>

well from what ive read and heard and whatnot...hardcore started on the west coast by kids who were sick of the whole psuedo punk mohawk leather fashion junkie bullshit, so they started playing their own music and not being concearned with the bullshit posing like punk rock...

i could be wrong because when all this was going on i was ohhh...2 years old...so i have to get my knowledge from books and stories from older friends who were actually there in '81 and shit...

if this came off as snobby "i know more than you" i apologize...i just thought this dipshit should know what the fuck hes talking about before he starts talking at all...

besides...hip hop started in my basement...i invented it...with some help from my dad...

Originally posted by NAYM IS DEAD

if this came off as snobby "i know more than you" i apologize...i just thought this dipshit should know what the fuck hes talking about before he starts talking at all...

besides...hip hop started in my basement...i invented it...with some help from my dad...

im with ya on that, I know what I know, thats that. I learned what I know from being with friends and having relatives who were/are in the NY scene. And as for kids like xfux ive seen plenty of them come, think they're hardcore, get put in place and go home.

AND NO I invented hip hop in the great state of Lousianna back in 72 and your father wasnt there!

Originally posted by Glik0

Are you sure hardcore came from the westcoast?

And youre not really hardcore if you have to protest how fucking hardcore you are. People like you get owned at shows for thinkin youre a king, when youre nothing but a pissant.

youre?......now thats not hardcore pissant

Archived