Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

anyone hardcore here ?? i mean really hardcore??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by angry xbox, Sep 2, 2002.

1. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

im talkin like real hardcore, like when you go to a show you dance not just stand there and bounce thy head. Not the look but the belief of what hardcore means and what it is to be true to it. Thats what im talking about, im livin it and "ill take it to the grave".

2. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

3. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

Man.. Am I the only one
    that thinks it isn't hardcore
    to say "bounce thy head."

4. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

im hardcore but i live the hiphop lifestyle as well

see they are very similar

and they both came outta the same place... BROOKLYN

5. Whoa1

Whoa1 Member

:rolleyes: Stop running lies.

6. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

i listen to slipknot. i wear really big pants and chains. i'm pretty hardcore.

7. drain bamage

drain bamage Senior Member

actually i think your pretty softcore

8. NAYM IS DEAD

NAYM IS DEAD Junior Member

you must not be very "hardcore" because hardcore came from the west coast...it was popularized and stylised in ny and dc...get your shit straight captain hardcore...

9. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

hip hop originated in Jamaica as far as turntablism scratching, sampling etc.

And as far as America it started in the Bronx.

10. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

11. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Are you sure hardcore came from the westcoast?

And youre not really hardcore if you have to protest how fucking hardcore you are. People like you get owned at shows for thinkin youre a king, when youre nothing but a pissant.

12. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

[​IMG]

13. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

HAHAHHAAHA / / /

It doesnt matter how fucking hardcore you are, or about how much 'hardcore history' you know. Its music and a life style, not ment to be takin too seriously by morons like angry assbox.

14. NAYM IS DEAD

NAYM IS DEAD Junior Member

well from what ive read and heard and whatnot...hardcore started on the west coast by kids who were sick of the whole psuedo punk mohawk leather fashion junkie bullshit, so they started playing their own music and not being concearned with the bullshit posing like punk rock...

i could be wrong because when all this was going on i was ohhh...2 years old...so i have to get my knowledge from books and stories from older friends who were actually there in '81 and shit...

if this came off as snobby "i know more than you" i apologize...i just thought this dipshit should know what the fuck hes talking about before he starts talking at all...

besides...hip hop started in my basement...i invented it...with some help from my dad...

15. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

im with ya on that, I know what I know, thats that. I learned what I know from being with friends and having relatives who were/are in the NY scene. And as for kids like xfux ive seen plenty of them come, think they're hardcore, get put in place and go home.

AND NO I invented hip hop in the great state of Lousianna back in 72 and your father wasnt there!