anyone got a gold membership at 'classmates.com'?

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

i was kinda looking for one too...they get you to that point of "oh i remember so and so" and then fuck you over. blah.

yeah seek, i asked about this awhile ago..i desperately need a pw..i only want like 3 email addresses..2 of them i could live without..but 1 in particular i need like a mofo.

i cant see my broke ass dropping $36 for one email address.

but if you get one make sure to help me out..

Guest railroadjerk

seriously. you know when HOTMAIL one of the original big "free" email services starts spamming ITSELF with stuff about UPDATING TO A BETTER ACCOUNT that the internet is heading on a downward spiral.

theres gotta be something we can do.

when internet advertising went downhill, the big sites either went bankrupt or went to a subscription based system. its wack because its such a great idea, and the internet is really the only medium where it would work. i cant believe no one on here has a pw or the means to get one.

Originally posted by railroadjerk

seriously. you know when HOTMAIL one of the original big "free" email services starts spamming ITSELF with stuff about UPDATING TO A BETTER ACCOUNT that the internet is heading on a downward spiral.

yeah i know. hotmail must sell the email addresses they have to spammers. i just started a new email account with them, hadnt mailed a single email, told anyone of the account or anything, and that day i already had like 5 spams.

Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by Smart

oh... and AL GORE!

hahahahhaa

its always the one who starts it that eventually brings it down :)

i get junk mail and pop-ups from them , does that count...............

and i wanna know where they got all that information , bc i never signed up for nothing , i just an email one day. ,they got like my entire grad class..........what the fuck .

Archived