Anyone going to see...

Fondles

http://www.thedevilsrejects.com/

This would be the second installment, the first being House of 1000 Corpses, which fuckin kicked ass. It's starts today where I live. I'm going to see it sunday, probably right after church, which I don't go to.

Psychos, murders, wierd shit, killer clown dudes, omgwtf what more could a movie need?

So yeah, anyone interested in linking up and going to see it? I'm in jacksonville fla lets go buy popcorn and ju ju bees, smoke a j or whatever and watch this shit. IT'S GOIN DOWN BABY.

OPINIONS.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats wierd, i liked it better at home in contrast to in the theatre as well, although it may have just been the loud sweaty people all around me... this one looks good too, and

key you should know not to take a movie critics review of a film like this..

everyone knows rob zombie is a bit eccentric with his ideas, i liked the first one (and pressumably this one) because it was a throwback to the glory days of "B" horror movies...

it just makes me happy that an actual student of the genera is producing decently publicized "horror" movie, not just tim burton

slapping hiss name on some CRAP and trying to push it off as one...

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle+Jul 22 2005, 01:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Dazzle - Jul 22 2005, 01:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RumPuncher@Jul 22 2005, 09:36 AM

I read in the paper today that it's the worst movie ever made.

Critics don't like any movie that doesn't have John Cusack in it....

[/b]

neither do i.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle+Jul 22 2005, 01:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Dazzle - Jul 22 2005, 01:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RumPuncher@Jul 22 2005, 09:36 AM

I read in the paper today that it's the worst movie ever made.

Critics don't like any movie that doesn't have John Cusack in it....

[/b]

i hate that guy.

I liked Devil's Rejects alot more when it was called NATURAL BORN KILLERS

I seen it last night, didn't like it that much, and I really thought 1000 corpses was a really good horror movie. It didn't go anywhere, it just seemed like a half-assed mix of the old Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Natural Born Killers with a 70's rock soundtrack.

Or maybe I am just getting old.

saw that shit last night...the ending was kind of weird...almost like they ran out of time and slapped it together mad quick or something....but the movie as a whole was dope as hell...movie was chock full of one liners:

"the next thing that comes out of your mouth better be some mark twain sounding shit, because it's going to be chiseled on your tombstone."