Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Anyone going to see...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Fondles, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

http://www.thedevilsrejects.com/

This would be the second installment, the first being House of 1000 Corpses, which fuckin kicked ass. It's starts today where I live. I'm going to see it sunday, probably right after church, which I don't go to.

Psychos, murders, wierd shit, killer clown dudes, omgwtf what more could a movie need?

So yeah, anyone interested in linking up and going to see it? I'm in jacksonville fla lets go buy popcorn and ju ju bees, smoke a j or whatever and watch this shit. IT'S GOIN DOWN BABY.

OPINIONS.

2. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

3. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

I'LL RENT IT damn caps

4. jbrshmonster

jbrshmonster Elite Member

OH HELL YEAH..
    i'll see it tonight..
    [​IMG]

5. lameassnigga

lameassnigga Member

That first film was pure genuis!!!! I heard this one has twice the gore, I'm going to see it tonight after I drink a 40 and smoke some essence!!!
    Can't wait!!!

6. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

House of a thousand corpses kicked ass, im probably going to see this movie eventually but not anytime soon unfortunately. I have other matters i need to attend to.

7. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

This is a sequel to house of a thousand corpses correct?

That movie was pretty insane. I liked it.

8. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

I read in the paper today that it's the worst movie ever made.

But then again.... there's always 'White Chicks' to compare it to.

9. Nutonce

Nutonce Member

yes sir. front and center.

10. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

first one was dope..but I appreciated it more on the rental tip than in the theatre..weird..anyway, yeah I'll probably get around to seeing this one enventually..

11. Cracksmoka

Cracksmoka Elite Member

thats wierd, i liked it better at home in contrast to in the theatre as well, although it may have just been the loud sweaty people all around me... this one looks good too, and
    key you should know not to take a movie critics review of a film like this..
    everyone knows rob zombie is a bit eccentric with his ideas, i liked the first one (and pressumably this one) because it was a throwback to the glory days of "B" horror movies...
    it just makes me happy that an actual student of the genera is producing decently publicized "horror" movie, not just tim burton
    slapping hiss name on some CRAP and trying to push it off as one...

12. NeRVe54

NeRVe54 Senior Member

im comin to jacksonville to smoke that j

13. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

Thank god I don't base my movie choices on critics.

14. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

come on nigga! i got a bag of doja and nothin to do this weekend!

15. NeRVe54

NeRVe54 Senior Member

unfortunately im in massashootmyself with no convenient rides to fla. but bet your ass im walkin!!!