Anyone from Kettering, Ohio??

El Producto

i bought myself a pair of the DC Plaza shoes, and inside i got this little leaflet thing about a project that Rob Dydrek is doing. Basically instead of asking places to build skate parks, they want skate "plaza's" being built..the plaza is just designed to be like a skate spot..the first one is being built in Kettering, Ohio and it looks really fucking sick..it is scheduled to open around now..

see www.skateplaza.com for more details and pictures.

discuss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by EarMuffs@Nov 30 2004, 01:38 PM

already been done in Vancouver, BC

got flicks/link etc?

apparently dc is planning more of these too. they actually offered philly $1million for maintainance of love park if they opened it to skaters again and they refused. idiots.

it's a shame they built their plaza in the middle of nowhere instead of in a city, it looks kinda wierd. would definately be fun to skate though

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Nov 29 2004, 08:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Nov 29 2004, 08:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EarMuffs@Nov 30 2004, 01:38 PM

already been done in Vancouver, BC

got flicks/link etc?

[/b]

I havent lived in Vancouver for a while.. but heres a link

CLICK HERE NIGGA

yeah right shut the fuck up woodpusher. motherfuckers always whining about how riding chips up ledges and shit. lets stop and think about what trucks are made of..same thing as pegs are..honestly riding a ledge fucks it up no more than skating it would.

cloner/sick of hearing it =[

Originally posted by cloner@Dec 1 2004, 12:23 AM

yeah right shut the fuck up woodpusher. motherfuckers always whining about how riding chips up ledges and shit. lets stop and think about what trucks are made of..same thing as pegs are..honestly riding a ledge fucks it up no more than skating it would.

cloner/sick of hearing it =[

Its not just the material tho, add on to it the weight of the bike as well. Should have seen what bikes did to the courthouse ledge's over here, shit is ridiculous.

Originally posted by EarMuffs@Dec 1 2004, 12:35 AM

fuck that...

and be careful Vancouver skateboarders dont take to bmxers very well

hah, bmxers be careful..woodpushers lookout biiiiiiitch. hah its ok..im not worried about em..when it comes down to it we all know bikers got the balls.

jesus..my bike combined with me is probably about 180 pounds..if you actually know how to ride you wont be thrashing.

just stay away from the skate plaza.... its not for you hahaha... and those are my homies who locc it there and I'm telling you now that you wont be able to ride there...

haha this is no way a threat Im just giving you a heads up and saving you the trouble of going there. that spot is all downtown street skaters who skate only street so they are very protective of their spots