> Anyone Ever Buy From Liquidcrack.net?

tré

i placed an order with them on Friday for 5 OTR markers, not a real big order. i played through paypal and realized it was Thanksgiving and didn't really expect a shipping confirmation email on the weekend. Monday comes, and with no update on the order around 4, i sent a friendly email asking if it had been shipped yet. no response. today, get home from school. still no response to the original email. send another email around 2:30pm. now 6:50, still no response. has anyone placed an order with them? how did it go? thanks for your time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so I just remembered I had some money in a paypal account. So I ordered the Tie tribute issue and a clout.. order goes thru... so after I realise in the corner of the website very small i add, you have to add the shipping yourself.. so fuck it. If they return it Ill reorder if not they can keep my $11

I ordered from liquid crack once and it came fine. I've only heard good things about them. They even got mail order and stuff if you don't have credit card. I've heard the dude that runs it hooks up the paint with regulars and stuff. I'm sure he's busy and amy not reply to emails. I don't think I ever got a confirmation for my order, I can't remember, but the shit came pretty soon.

i'd like to order from them when i get some money, ive heard good things too. plus they can do cash which is good for those li'l kids out there who dont have cards and whose parents wont order shit for them. but i dont know if i'd trust my cash in the mail..

i finally got an email, they said their computer crashed and they didn't even receive the order. they said they shipped it out "post", and i'm just waiting for it to arrive. when you guys got your orders, what was the return address? thanks.