anyone else sick of their grill?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: anyone else sick of their girl?

Start treating her like shit, and make her as miserable as you feel..

Take control of your life, and you'll feel good about a lot of things.

When she realizes that you really don't give a shit, she'll do one of two things:

Get herself together and stop being a cunt (then you can either dump her out

of spite, or see how long it lasts), or leave you.Either way, you win.

I just did this recently, and my girl's eyes were opened..Things have been a lot

better for the past 3 months. and for once, my needs have come into the picture for her..

I'm a happy camper so far (Until she decides to cheat, of course).

its probably just mainter hiding behind another new username...

my advice is play her as much as shes playin you right now and before the relationship hits rock bottom ditch that bitch for a real dame.set it up like dominos.once she see you with a girl that treats you 10 times better shes gonna want you even more.bitter sweet

ehh we broke up like a week ago....goin out for like a month n she fucked sum other faggot....got in a fight with the dude, he broke my nose and its crooked as hell now, but i won, jus cracked him straight in the braces till he was droolin blood

really?it worked for me.i kept a girlfriend close untill the shit hit the fan.you have to have that plan b for situations like that

we wre cool and everything then she jus fuckin flipped on me.

im jus gunna quit tryin for a while

yo, you beat me on starting this thread, but i was actually gonna name it "Bad relationship, GREAT SEX!" .... this is my situation:

Me and my girl have been goin out for 3 years now, the first 6 months was like heaven bro great relationship, we got along well, lots of love, no drama at all and well.... excellent sex, i mean excellent. I believe that my first mistake was spending so much time with her, i mean back in highschool, we used to be together all tha time, do everything together, we were crazy about each other (in a good way). We got outta Highschool same shit, spend lots of time with her, we both continued school, and worked, my life was nothing but her. Next thing you know, things start to go wrong as i notice her trying to manipulate me, and our relationship. Took me almost 2 years to realize that my whole fucking life revolved around her, decisions i made were based on "what she thought", "dont want to get her mad" It was just sickening overall, I felt suffocated. I recognize it now man that I was a fucking idiot....... but guess why I did it???, as I have analyzed myself, my behavior and everything i lost and missed out because of her, I have come to the conclusion that it was all for one thing....... >>>>>>SEX<<<<<<< ...... This last year of our relationship has been a total revolution, we have gone through a few brake ups and big arguments. I suddenly started doing things differently, for example not seeing her everyday like i used to, not be on the phone for hours like i used to, not fucking telling her all of my bussiness. Kicking it with other girls, painting, kickin it with the homies, parties, basically having my own space doin my own thing. So i had my freedom back, but only to realize what I began to loose....SEX....

Dont get me wrong tho, my girl is very sweet and honest, shes a person with values and self respect ....She says she loves me, and has proved to me that she does care... Shes not a ho, just an undercover FREAK ... yall know what im talkin bout.

The botton line is that now our relationship has balanced out a lil bit, we have our good times and bad times, but our good times only lead to SEX ..... and i luv the sex, believe that. but damn.... 3 years is a long fucking time to be with a person, specially when i know and i hope, that i have a whole life ahead of me ...... sometimes i feel i cant stand her, and other times i feel is all good ... but what fucks with me the most is that when i think about that ass, and the fucking great SEX that we have everyweek, breaking up with her is the last thing in my mind....I honestly dont know what to do:confused2:

damn.

i get so damn sick of her sometimes. Only child, mad spoilt. Which means everything has to be her way.She dont appreciate anything you do for her.

seems like she loves looking for new shit to worry/stress/complain about.

no idea what to do. shes the finest chick you'll ever see, and i know theres no way id get another chick half as hot as her. Is all the bullshit worth it tho?

Sadly, I just broke up with my girlfriend last night. Things weren't bad, but she is moving to the states for college, and I didn't feel ready for a long distance relationship. Oddly enough, this morning there is a thunder and lightning storm. And for the almost four years I've been here, I've seen only 1 or 2 thunderstorms. Coincidence?

Sadly' date=' I just broke up with my girlfriend last night. Things weren't bad, but she is moving to the states for college, and I didn't feel ready for a long distance relationship. Oddly enough, this morning there is a thunder and lightning storm. And for the almost four years I've been here, I've seen only 1 or 2 thunderstorms. Coincidence?[/quote']

That means that the child you two would have birthed was destined to be a god. and you just threw that fucker in the trash. great job

fuck me' date=' i just cant stand much more, sponging all my money, giving me shit 24/7. is anyone else stuck in a relationship that seems more hassle than its worth? just wonderin if i was the only one stuck with this shit.[/quote']

ummm..... fuck her in the ass and then kick it to the curb....

I had a friend in a similar situation, he had a girl that thought that she was way better than him in general. Not that she was too good for him, but superior.

I told him that the solution was to cum in her hair, that should bring her down a few notches.

-fuse.

I honestly don't understand some of you men. Why would you let some bitch take advantage of you and spend all of your hard-earned money? ....

You're probably a nice guy, so I suggest kick her to the curb as fast as possible. Don't wait for the relationship to get any worse. It'll just make life THAT MUCH more painful to deal with, and you'll resent her more each day you have to look at her bitchass face.

Seriously guys. Stop this nonsense.