anyone else having car problems?

Guest WREK

damn,

i woke up today and went to start my car....but it took a big shit on me and wont start. im thinking its the starter.....it cranks but wont start..shiit.

anyone else have a fucked up carro?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

at this very moment im a second away from saying fuck it and starting my car on fire in the autozone parkinglot.

1. im on my way to my 1st day at my new job cars starts blowin mad steam through the vents, leakin coolant. all that good shit.

2. so i get it towed home after walking 2 miles to a fucking phone in the freezing cold wearing only a sweatshirt.

3 so we sorta figure out the problem. i get some stop leak and coolant put it in and now the fucker wont start.

i give up. i hate life, cars, people, and everything else. seems like everytime i think life is going ok for a minute i get some stupid bullshit problem to throw everything off

iced_tea/ lamest life ever

man, thats horrible shit icedtea

and damn, i just took my old bike out the garage, and both the tires were torn. so im gonna have to patch that up and pedal to work....

i almost fucked up my life the other day..

this light was blinking and said there was low coolant in my car, and i let it blink for awhile, before i realised it wasnt the a/c coolant but the radiator coolant... so i almost ruined my whole engine... would have cost me like $3,000 to replace.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Dec 13 2004, 09:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Dec 13 2004, 09:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by GnomeToys@Dec 14 2004, 02:03 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-T=E=A=S=E@Dec 13 2004, 08:53 PM

i almost fucked up my life the other day..

wouldn't that be an improvement?

GNOME TOYS.

'nuff said.

[/b]

zing.

1.) Windshield spidered completely from a cause unbeknownst to me.. i was sitting in my car waiting for it to warm up, and *crack*, the whole windshield is fucked. So i get a new one. 2 days later, that one cracks too. Now i've gotta go get that crack drilled the fuck out, or stopped or something, cause i can't afford another windshield. Worst part is, the new window ain't covered by warranty, b/c my windshield frame has some rust on it. Fuckers.

2.) Come out of the grocery store to see plumes of white smoke coming from the parking lot. Think to myself "Ha, some poor fucker's car just took a dump", then walk a little further to see that said plumes of white smoke are infact billowing from my hood. Open hood to see radiator coolant blown all over the fucking place. Great. Trace problem to a cracked coolant hose leading to the PGF-i, so i fix that shit, top up the coolant, and i'm on my way. Not an expensive problem, but a pain in the ass nonetheless.

3.) Girl takes my car out for the day, and decides to be a dear and top up the gas for me when she's done driving around. Takes it to a full-serve station, cause she's not confident about doing that shit herself, for whatever reason. So the gas-station attendant fills up the gas, and offers to check the oil - something I NEVER let them do, I'd rather just do it myself. So he tells my girl that i'm low on oil, and he'll top it off. Cool. She drives home. Few hours later, i've gotta run into the university for a lab. Before i even get into the car, i know something ain't right - smells like burning oil. Uh oh. Pop the hood, and i'm overjoyed to find that my entire fucking engine is COVERED in oil. Reason: NO FUCKING OIL CAP. Ask my girl where she got the oil changed. Drive my sister's car over to the station, and give the kid shit for not putting my fucking oil cap back on the goddamn car. It was an honest mistake, i understand, but it resulted in my girl driving around the city for god knows how long with no fucking oil in the car. Luckily the engine didn't cease up on me. Missed my lab, failed it.

4.) Driving my retard friends home from the bar - they want to listen to some music. Fair enough. I tell em i'll slip the faceplate to my mp3 player on in a second, and to just wait for a minute. Drunk idiot girl that i barely know decides that she wants music RIGHT NOW and starts to jam my faceplate into the dock - ends up breaking off the little connector bits that plug the faceplate into the rest of the player. Mp3 player no longer works. Take it back to the store the next day, only to find out that my warranty on the deck expired 2 days prior. Yeeehaw. End up convincing the manager to hook me up with another deck, free of charge. He agrees, and even gives me a free install. So i'm waiting for the deck to get intsalled, when one of the tech guys comes up to me and tells me that the new kid in the audio shop "kinda messed things up". I inquire as to what the problem is. Retarded kid didn't disconnted the battery before going to wire in my new deck. Ends up blowing fuses left, right and centre, fries my speakers, and blows the connection (somehow) to my subs. Manager agrees to fix all the problems, but not until after the christmas rush, which at this point in time, means i don't get an appointment to get all that shit fixed until mid november. :burn:

I loves me some car troubles.

fuck that shit at least you guys sitll have your cars!!!

i wrecked my accord a few weeks ago....i invested like 3,000 in that peice of shit and it all went down the drain in 2 seconds....i didnt have insurance covering my car so i took off the rims and beat and sold the car to a junkyard for 100 dollars....theni go to sell the rims and i only get 80 bucks

total loss = $2800

this time has been a bad time for cars in general

my homie is driving some drunk bitch home in her car and he accidently runs over a curb and fucks up the oil pan...she takes it to a shop and gets ripped off for 400$, my boy now has to pay 400$

this kid i kno crashed his vintage corvette

my roomates transmission blows out on the road and his car gets real fucked up, bumpers falling off and shit....3 grand down the toilet for him because the car is an old volvo and is totalled

it seems most of you guys are having simply radiator hose leaks

a radiator leak fucked up my road trip to tijuana a few months ago, car stalled, had to hit a shop...money up the ass for towing and repair and hotels.....FUCK CARS

Originally posted by iced_tea@Dec 14 2004, 11:38 PM

goddamn radiators. thats where all the problems start. ohh its just a minor problem with the radiator easy enough to fix.

day 2. car still doesnt start. now i dont even get the rurururur sound i just get click.

iced_tea/gonna set my car on fire oner.

that would be your battery bro. Its time for a replacement. Unless it brand new, then its not getting a charge. If thats the case, check the alternator.

Trucks problems

Front differential , Transfer case , Front Windshield , Gear box

Mass air sensor. Those are the one that costed me the most, This all had to be replaced in a month span.. Off-roading, thats what is all about...

Originally posted by WREK@Dec 13 2004, 06:10 PM

damn,

i woke up today and went to start my car....but it took a big shit on me and wont start. im thinking its the starter.....it cranks but wont start..shiit.

anyone else have a fucked up carro?

yeah, thats not the starter,, But thats really hard for me to say without hearing it.. You getting enough juice from battery?, You getting good spark?

Originally posted by robJ+Dec 15 2004, 01:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (robJ - Dec 15 2004, 01:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iced_tea@Dec 14 2004, 11:38 PM

goddamn radiators. thats where all the problems start. ohh its just a minor problem  with the radiator easy enough to fix.

day 2. car still doesnt start. now i dont even get the rurururur sound i just get click.

iced_tea/gonna set my car on fire oner.

that would be your battery bro. Its time for a replacement. Unless it brand new, then its not getting a charge. If thats the case, check the alternator.

[/b]

word thats what me and my step dad thought. so we tried to jump. nothing. ok we pushed it back to my house. let a charger sit on it all night. and still nothing. i think my car is tryn to start beef with me. i didnt even think about it today prolly gonna work on it tomorrow.

i just put a new hydraulic clutch on the cowboy caddillac. that was a nice $700. I also need new shocks pretty bad but I don't feel like doing it because its so fuking cold out...fuck working on a car when its 20 degree's outside.

I am also about to buy an 86 CRX to start tinkering with. Something tells me I am either going to love or hate that car.