Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

anyone else having car problems?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by WREK, Dec 13, 2004.

1. WREK

WREK Guest

damn,
    i woke up today and went to start my car....but it took a big shit on me and wont start. im thinking its the starter.....it cranks but wont start..shiit.

anyone else have a fucked up carro?

2. vyper-

vyper- New Jack

i recently replaced the high pressure hose for my power steering due to a huge leak only to find i now have a bit of an exhaust leak. not a life threatening problem but just makes my car run not as good as its able to.

3. alcohol swab

alcohol swab Member

no im not.because i don't drive

4. iced_tea

iced_tea Member

at this very moment im a second away from saying fuck it and starting my car on fire in the autozone parkinglot.
    1. im on my way to my 1st day at my new job cars starts blowin mad steam through the vents, leakin coolant. all that good shit.
    2. so i get it towed home after walking 2 miles to a fucking phone in the freezing cold wearing only a sweatshirt.
    3 so we sorta figure out the problem. i get some stop leak and coolant put it in and now the fucker wont start.

i give up. i hate life, cars, people, and everything else. seems like everytime i think life is going ok for a minute i get some stupid bullshit problem to throw everything off

iced_tea/ lamest life ever

5. WREK

WREK Guest

man, thats horrible shit icedtea

and damn, i just took my old bike out the garage, and both the tires were torn. so im gonna have to patch that up and pedal to work....

6. DangerousArabian

DangerousArabian Banned

my name is DangerousArabian, and my cars battery commited suicide yesterday. RIP.

7. iced_tea

iced_tea Member

dangerousarabian i think thats the first thing youve ever said thats made me laugh.

WREK* yea man shits lame. i got my car charging over night hopefully it starts in the morning.

noone likes flat bike tires. shit never ends man. never fucking ends.

8. LadyNapua

LadyNapua Senior Member

Damn that really sucks Iced Tea. Hope it starts for you tomorrow. I guess I shouldn't be so pissed about it raining right after I detailed my car the other day and made it dirty.

9. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

i almost fucked up my life the other day..

this light was blinking and said there was low coolant in my car, and i let it blink for awhile, before i realised it wasnt the a/c coolant but the radiator coolant... so i almost ruined my whole engine... would have cost me like $3,000 to replace.

10. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

wouldn't that be an improvement?

11. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

so far

new engine,
    new carburator
    new starter
    new battery
    new alternator

dont fuck around on car problems i win in that category..

12. iced_tea

iced_tea Member

i wish i could afford that shit. well fuck that i wish i could afford a new car. goddamn minimum wage. goddamnint i havent been to my new job yet my car broke. fuck. son of a bitch i hate life.

13. DangerousArabian

DangerousArabian Banned

y por un segundo, yo pensaba que este "thread" iva a ser en espanol. que cojonos verdad? sea la madre de los carros. and fuck da police.

14. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

htose are all on diff occasions too,,,,and yes, payin for that shit sucks..

15. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

wouldn't that be an improvement?
    [post=3751823]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

GNOME TOYS.

'nuff said.