anyone down at all to trade packages.

BadBoyClub

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

anyone wanna send me a package full of goods, then i will say im going to send something, yet dont, getting yor hopes up, and then youll reply to the next thread made like this, and leave a comment very similar to this one.

?? NOBODY GOT MINE? DAMN THEN SOMEBODY ELSE IS LOVIN THE SHIT OUTTA MY CUSTOM PAINTED NINTENDO with angel and demon painted controllers...and 30 games plus a game genie..

and for the other onei sent a painted genesis with painted demon and angel controllers and 5 games with a small canvas depicting the apocolypse in a snowglobe..

no fuckin return to sender?

man i coulda pawned the fuckers for some cash

iloveboxcars: dood, i mailed out to you. in fact, you were the last person i mailed to since you said you hadn't received anything from the others on your list.

kir: you dinbd't participate in this project did you? i can't recall. the list is gone now.

moogle: didn't sooki get yours? as her...pm her or something.

anyhow, with these projects, you've always got to expect some not to get sent or some to straight disappear. we've got to get a system going where everyone gets atleast one thing. it seems a little fucked that some don't get shit. hell, i haven't received packages that high priest mailed out and someone else sent something and i never received it either. don't feel all left out b/c it's happened to most of us. if not all.

when the holiday card exchange is done i'll throw down the new postcard project or maybe the toy project. sooki suggested the toy thing....we'll see.

• 1 year later...

This was the first trade thread i could find.

After almost getting run over by a car lastnight while i was heavily intoxicated, i found this against the curb...

philly.jpg

It's brand new except for a bit of a black mark on the brim where a taxi ran over it. It would probably rub off.

I figure somebody from "philly" would enjoy it.

Any takers???