Anyone bored? Check this out...

Grandpa

I've been fucking around lately trying to teach myself HTML and PHP and some other languages, and i started a website somewhat based off of what tucker max does, anyway, i just posted up a new story and a couple new videos...the newest two stories are pretty funny...theyre all true

Welcome Home Daniel Drunken Mess of my 20th Birthday

The Hole in the Wall

also, i threw up a new video which is basically a parody of Curb Your Enthusiasm...its fucking hilarious, my buddy from school made it

BC Curb Your Enthusiasm

Anyway, if youre bored and have some time, lemme know what you guys think...and if you have any suggestions for other sections of shit i could put up

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by shaolinmasta+Mar 15 2006, 11:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shaolinmasta - Mar 15 2006, 11:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>FUCK I thought the 1st pic of that goose was bad (gel's every strand of hair steez) then he goes on to pose like a straight faggot nigga WTF jus come already fag, everyone probalbly already has a fair idea that your a ass eater anyway.

[/b]

^^^this makes replying to this...

<!--QuoteBegin-Grandpa@Mar 15 2006, 09:10 PM

hahaha yea, those are my boys...howd you know?

ill make the curb video a little better quality, i just put it up, havent watched the compressed version yet though

obsolete.

Dear Tom,

This tuesday, April 26, 2005, my son stumbled across your website while surfing the internet . My son, Derrick, is 5 years old and in Kindergarten. His assignment was to make a collage containing animals that live in the sea. Upon searching for "Fish Art" on a search engine website he was somehow directed to your site. I don't know if you have children of your own Mr. Tom or if you know anything about them, but they happen to be very impressionable. After arriving home from work I found my son trying to take photographs of his own genitalia with a disposable camera. Needless to say I was horrified. My teenage daughter Cassandra later revealed to me that he had also attempted to photograph her in the shower. I asked Derrick what he thought he was doing. He replied "taking pictures like the on the computer!" I went to the computer in order to search the history of visited websites. Sure enough I found your website once more. My son has what some doctors call a "Learning Disability". His reading is very poor for his age. I have instructed my son what websites he should and should not visit, expressing to him clearly that any website that has naked people on the outside or "18+" in large print are off limits. The warning on your introductory page fails miserably in what is purpose should be, warning off impressionable young internet users. The language is far too sophisticated for those with lower mental capacities and the font sizes do not effectively illustrate the consequences of one's choice. To a young boy looking for a picture of a fish, the choice of enter in soft blue colors under the picture of a smiling woman makes entering your website too appealing of a choice, especially considering the choice of exit is marked in red which to small children is obviously the "stop" color. I am left with no other option but to take legal action up with either you or your studio. I only hope your filthy excuse for "fish art" is shut down before some other child looking for pictures of seahorses and goldfish stumbles upon your site and its "art". Two men lying down wit their flacid penises fully exposed is not art. My attorney Jacob Silverberg will be contacting you within the week. I regret having to take this action against you but you have left me no choice. Good day.

Walter Montgomery

Des Moines, Iowa

Haha, that was funny... Probably the funniest thing on the site from what I've heard... I'll check it out though.

Originally posted by potofweed@Mar 16 2006, 08:45 AM

Dear Tom,

This tuesday, April 26, 2005, my son stumbled across your website while surfing the internet . My son, Derrick, is 5 years old and in Kindergarten. His assignment was to make a collage containing animals that live in the sea. Upon searching for "Fish Art" on a search engine website he was somehow directed to your site. I don't know if you have children of your own Mr. Tom or if you know anything about them, but they happen to be very impressionable. After arriving home from work I found my son trying to take photographs of his own genitalia with a disposable camera. Needless to say I was horrified. My teenage daughter Cassandra later revealed to me that he had also attempted to photograph her in the shower. I asked Derrick what he thought he was doing. He replied "taking pictures like the on the computer!" I went to the computer in order to search the history of visited websites. Sure enough I found your website once more. My son has what some doctors call a "Learning Disability". His reading is very poor for his age. I have instructed my son what websites he should and should not visit, expressing to him clearly that any website that has naked people on the outside or "18+" in large print are off limits. The warning on your introductory page fails miserably in what is purpose should be, warning off impressionable young internet users. The language is far too sophisticated for those with lower mental capacities and the font sizes do not effectively illustrate the consequences of one's choice. To a young boy looking for a picture of a fish, the choice of enter in soft blue colors under the picture of a smiling woman makes entering your website too appealing of a choice, especially considering the choice of exit is marked in red which to small children is obviously the "stop" color. I am left with no other option but to take legal action up with either you or your studio. I only hope your filthy excuse for "fish art" is shut down before some other child looking for pictures of seahorses and goldfish stumbles upon your site and its "art". Two men lying down wit their flacid penises fully exposed is not art. My attorney Jacob Silverberg will be contacting you within the week. I regret having to take this action against you but you have left me no choice. Good day.

Walter Montgomery

Des Moines, Iowa

Haha, that was funny... Probably the funniest thing on the site from what I've heard... I'll check it out though.

hahahaha yea he changed the whole layout of it because of this email a day or two later haha