Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ANYONE AUSTRAILIAN

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ClueTwo, Jun 1, 2004.

1. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Long Story Short:

I need to ship a motorcycle battery to your wonderful country. Any of you that have had something shipped to you from the US please let me know the vendor shipped.

I have accounts with Fed-ex and UPS, but presume they are probably not the best carriers.

If anyone has any ideas, it would be greatly appreciated. Hell, if you know somewhere down under to get a damn motorcycle battery in the Outback let me know and I'll pass that on to the customer. I can only imagine that the cost of shipping will be greater than the damn battery itself.

Thanks!

2. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

um, im sending a fairly hefty box to fatbastard, in the next week or so. get at me on aim. tommorow tho. im way too fucked up to conversate tonight.

3. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

I drank liek 5 fosters oil cans tnite to kick the nite off does that make me australian............. Wait no it dosent shit.

4. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

both ups and fedex will get your packages here without a problem

5. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

^
    yeah, and packages take 10-15 days to arrive from the US to Australia. it sucks that the technology is available for the package to get there in 3-4 days, but they sit in customs for a majority of the time they are there.

cluetwo, if it would help i wouldnt mind making a few phone calls etc for you from here.

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

yo yoo yo the parties up in herrre

7. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Yeah!!!..I just found this thread and felt like bumping it....

I found a thread of when I first started dating a girl and came to 12oz to ask all of you assholes how tell her I liked her...

Bad idea to say the least..

8. Hoblow

Hoblow Senior Member

Did your battery get here okay?

9. krie

krie Guest

Im australian
    i also have a motorcycle battery sittin in my garage

10. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

11. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

I TURBO doubt it.

12. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

I TURBO FUCKING BET YOU A BILLION FOSTERS

13. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

:lol: FUCKING TURBO DEAL!

...now go take a picture of a kangaroo playing a didgeridoo so we all know that you're 4 realies.