Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

anyone a pyro?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by arcan01, Jun 27, 2001.

1. arcan01

arcan01 New Jack

anyone here a pyro? i've got to admit that i like a bit of fire, whats your favorite mix? mine is either smoke bombs (saltpetre + sugar) simple but effective, i also like napalm and gasoline on its own is fun. what do you all like?

2. Cyber Optx

Cyber Optx Member

anything thats loud and explodes

put drano in a coke bottle and put little balls of aluminum foil than run like hell...
    i'm pretty sure thats it i kinda remember my friend putting another chemical in there , but i really can't remember....i'm pretty sure it's just drano and aluminum

3. kidlugz

kidlugz Guest

i have some pyro in me. it only comes out when i'm camping though. once i build a fire, i tend to it like it's my baby. i worry about it when i have to go away, i sit and stoke it when i'm near.

i was camping over the weekend and i had built this really nice fire just after we arrived at the site. we ran out of ice and my girlfriend demanded i go get some, but i said "now you better not let my fire go out", and she nodded her head "yeah, yeah don't worry".

guess what? the fucking fire was out when i returned. so i banged her in the ass for punishment.

4. raildeviant

raildeviant Member

i like to throw firecrackers at young suburban wannabe thug wiggers.....

5. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

i blew up two porta potties once, it smelled like shiet and burnt platics for awhile...

6. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

the "DISCOUNT FIREWORKS!!" trailer has been parked in a nearby parkinglot for about a month now...its very tempting but I'm far too broke to indulge in some explosives right now. What a shame....

7. drewWrite

drewWrite Guest

i lit a match once

8. Siris

Siris Member

ill agree smoke bombs and napalm is fun......
    but a can of wd 40 and a lighter is just good ol fun...... running around with a can of flames! torching shit!

9. arcan01

arcan01 New Jack

anyone tried chlorine + gasoline? i've heard you can blow up a car that way, chlorine in a film canister, drop it down the gastank, gas eats through the plastic in about 20 minutes, starts fire boom. smoke bombs can be made into a bunch of different colors, but it takes a lot of time to gather all the chemicals.

10. stiches

stiches Member

I would just like the whole fucking thing on fire

11. TOY

TOY New Jack

i used to set fires in my kitchen when i was little. then it went to wd40, now i like pouring accetone on the concrete in my garage and lighting it. its cool cuz all you see is concrete on fire and that doesnt normally happen. oh and hammering piccolo petes is always fun. i only did this one time-dug out the powder about half way, then pop a monster blast-those green balls- in half and pour the little pellets in the piccolo pete and then pour the powder back in. little crackling pellets fly all over the place.

12. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

remember the great fire in OAKLAND HILLS?
    [​IMG]

13. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

Get an M-1000...not the firecrackers that just explode, but the ones that flare, sparkle, then explode. Fill an empty coffee can 2/3 full of gasoline, and drop the light m-whatever into it....just make sure it is in the middle of a large area that doesn't matter, and isn't flameable

14. pukey1

pukey1 Elite Member

concentrate orange juice and gasoline make a fairly decent napalm... wd40 is tha shiite