Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

anybody know??

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by remote, Jan 8, 2002.

1. remote

remote New Jack

dzam aka cheech. use to be from l.a., from what i last understand lives up in SF now?

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

why would anyone tell you?

3. remote

remote New Jack

because not everyone is a punk like you seem to be

4. intercept

intercept Senior Member

who cares

p.s your a dick rider......///.........

......///.....

5. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

i know him, they still show his movies on Comedy central now and again. Hes on Nash Bridges now too.

6. donniefrisco

donniefrisco Member

why? i might happen to know him...
    [email protected]

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

8. TechRGK

TechRGK New Jack

He appeared in some really funny movies too, namely 'up in smoke' 'still smokin' and even in 'spy kids' i believe, hope u find him man hes a really funny guy

:)

fully WTF would anyone tell you where the fuck i high profile writer lived, cops float around here like turds in a bowl.

9. TechRGK

TechRGK New Jack

i mean 'why the fuck would anyone tell you where a high profile writer now lives, cops float around here like turds in a bowl.'

thats better

10. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Ahahahaha. Look at my name and say that again.

11. qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop Member

he might write kzam now

12. When

When 12oz Loyalist

why would he want everyone on 12oz to know?
    or is dropping names cool?

13. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

yea theres a kzam up here....never seen a dzam or a cheech....but im pretty sure he wouldnt want people (law enforcement) to kno of his whereabouts so try and keep it dl

14. donniefrisco

donniefrisco Member

Yo...what the fuck...dude asked a question...I knew the answer and dropped him my email..did you notice it ended at that...We are actually all fuckin homies from the 818 so what the fuck...get off dude...Remotes been down since the early 90's...So fuck off...Dude knows what he's doing and saying...

Its funny when you fucking 16 year olds try and check fools...

15. remote

remote New Jack

thanks again d.frisco