1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Anybody heard the 'CKY' Prank calls CD?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 87centHitMan, Dec 25, 2002.

1. 87centHitMan

87centHitMan Guest

Anybody heard the 'CKY' Prank calls CD?

Discussion started by 87centHitMan - Dec 25, 2002

This thing is funny as hell. I think that it's Bam Margera<---Sp?! Mostly, but these fools know how to fuck with some people hardcore! The best one is where this guy starts this conversation with some kid about "the family" and "how christmas was"...The whole time this kid just thinks that it's some freind of his mom's and he talks about christmas and all this weird shit for like 10 minutes before the kid finally catches on and gets pissed. Go find this if you haven't heard it. You'll be laughing your ass off for days...

2. 150's~

150's~ Guest

150's~ - Replied Dec 25, 2002

nope, not yet. May have to go by the local skate store to go pick it up.

3. ZoSe

ZoSe Guest

ZoSe - Replied Dec 25, 2002

yeah their calls are classics.

Dog Fence hahah
    Ass Voice

theyre all good, pretty old too get em off kazaa.

4. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot 12oz Elite Member

B_As_In_Bot - Replied Dec 25, 2002

"Why dont you go back to hell with that ass-voice"

B_As_In_Bot - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

angry xbox - Replied Dec 25, 2002

poop

6. ZoSe

ZoSe Guest

"You ok?...darth vader."

7. 87centHitMan

87centHitMan Guest

87centHitMan - Replied Dec 25, 2002

Yeah, darth vader with the ass-voice was funny as hell, but come on. How lame is it to fuck with people that are so old they probabaly can't even understand you anyway? Is it kinda like, a jizzing glaze? Pump 'em, squirt 'em full of jizz!" that one is funny as fuck and so is "Hey this is Lennox! My basement's all flooded! The keeds blew up their reafts...It's all comin' outta da wawlz!" You could make some mad cash if you made a prank call CD...If you do it right.

8. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot 12oz Elite Member

B_As_In_Bot - Replied Dec 25, 2002

Pat Mycock..

"Yo who the fuck is this?!"

"You tell me right now!"

B_As_In_Bot - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. EveryWhere

EveryWhere 12oz Senior Member

EveryWhere - Replied Dec 25, 2002

im gonna go download them now

EveryWhere - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. ZoSe

ZoSe Guest

Ben Chi Chang hhuaahhh

Is that you Ben Chi Chang?

11. 87centHitMan

87centHitMan Guest

87centHitMan - Replied Dec 25, 2002

"Did you swallow, when you gave that guy blowjob?" "Uhhh...Ahhh...Uh...I don't remember, man" "OH, Okay. Maybe some just get in you hair or something."

12. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Dec 25, 2002

i only came in here cause i thought that there might be cool samples..