Anybody heard the 'CKY' Prank calls CD?

Guest 87centHitMan

Guest 87centHitMan

This thing is funny as hell. I think that it's Bam Margera<---Sp?! Mostly, but these fools know how to fuck with some people hardcore! The best one is where this guy starts this conversation with some kid about "the family" and "how christmas was"...The whole time this kid just thinks that it's some freind of his mom's and he talks about christmas and all this weird shit for like 10 minutes before the kid finally catches on and gets pissed. Go find this if you haven't heard it. You'll be laughing your ass off for days...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 87centHitMan

Yeah, darth vader with the ass-voice was funny as hell, but come on. How lame is it to fuck with people that are so old they probabaly can't even understand you anyway? Is it kinda like, a jizzing glaze? Pump 'em, squirt 'em full of jizz!" that one is funny as fuck and so is "Hey this is Lennox! My basement's all flooded! The keeds blew up their reafts...It's all comin' outta da wawlz!" You could make some mad cash if you made a prank call CD...If you do it right.

Guest 87centHitMan

"Did you swallow, when you gave that guy blowjob?" "Uhhh...Ahhh...Uh...I don't remember, man" "OH, Okay. Maybe some just get in you hair or something."

Archived